malikarslan06

NINJA COST AND BAD LANGUAGE SHERU

Is that your great server? I've been playing aion since 2014. It's the first time happening in my life. In this pictures we were at shugo. He forgot to heal and i use the word "mk". Then he swores back (u can see it in "küfür1.png"(it means "f*ck u" but worser than english means). After that thing happened i stopped talking. 3rd floor last wave of mobs were coming to us and i wrote "don't forget to use freeze" in turkish(u can see it in ninja.png). When the boss lost half of HP Loca ( real owner nick is Cost) kicked me out. I think he wants a better drop. He is a ninja for sure. After that thing happened i started to wrote "CANDOSTLAR LEGION MEMBERS LOCA AND ONLYREYHAN R NINJAS" to LFG. After 2 or 3 times i wrote them, CANDOSTLAR legion member Sheru wrote me that bad words (u can see it in "küfür 2.png"). Then i started to wrote "CANDOSTLAR MEMBERS R NINJAS DON'T TRUST THEM". They started the fight i didn't. I hope they will be erased from this server and i hope we can see some justice in this server. Thanks for reading.

küfür 1.png

küfür 2.png

ninja.png

• Haha 1

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

THe server doesn't call players for using bad words or kick you out of the team. If you have troubles with players, it is either the player or you causing them, not the server. 

On the screenshots provided, there's nothing to set sanctions for, there is no punishment for whisper chat (you can block the player in game) and no punishment for kicking out of the group. 

• Like 2