Sign in to follow this  
organikmydanoz

Glory Point Suggestions

Hi;

I really enjoy playing on this server and I appreciate your work. Thank you for all your efforts.

However, there is a deficiency in the honor points system. As time goes on, it becomes impossible for new players to take part in the honor points system. To prevent this, I recommend resetting only the honor points with periods of 3-6 months. Incentive prizes can also be given to the players ranked in each season. Thank you!

• Thanks 3

Nikosama    14
2 hours ago, organikmydanoz said:

Hi;

I really enjoy playing on this server and I appreciate your work. Thank you for all your efforts.

However, there is a deficiency in the honor points system. As time goes on, it becomes impossible for new players to take part in the honor points system. To prevent this, I recommend resetting only the honor points with periods of 3-6 months. Incentive prizes can also be given to the players ranked in each season. Thank you!

Hello 

@organikmydanoz

Hmmmm that's bad idea actually, im one of the returning player with the new character, and its very easy to reach up ranking only if you focuse the glory points instances pvp pve and spend your time of that activity.

disgusting    18
13 hours ago, Nikosama said:

Hello 

@organikmydanoz

Hmmmm that's bad idea actually, im one of the returning player with the new character, and its very easy to reach up ranking only if you focuse the glory points instances pvp pve and spend your time of that activity.

Seems like you dont understand the problem actually. If times will pass, glory points will rise more and more. Only a matter of time until 2 star officer required 20-30k gp. At this time, its already at 10k GP and its way too much. Now imagine getting an xform rank will be impossible for new players, its a fact. And this server lives from new players, because this patch gets boring after months to play and never any changes made because they simply refuse to do so. Some people quit when they ask how much 2 star is and they hear the answer like 10k gp. Some plebs will play all day and dont care, ofc but many just give up, try to get rank 1 gear and quit the game. I experienced it with some friends now. Dont just think about the bubble you are sitting in and playing all day, think about all kinds of players.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, disgusting said:

Seems like you dont understand the problem actually. If times will pass, glory points will rise more and more. Only a matter of time until 2 star officer required 20-30k gp. At this time, its already at 10k GP and its way too much. Now imagine getting an xform rank will be impossible for new players, its a fact. And this server lives from new players, because this patch gets boring after months to play and never any changes made because they simply refuse to do so. Some people quit when they ask how much 2 star is and they hear the answer like 10k gp. Some plebs will play all day and dont care, ofc but many just give up, try to get rank 1 gear and quit the game. I experienced it with some friends now. Dont just think about the bubble you are sitting in and playing all day, think about all kinds of players.

You are right. Mathematically close to impossible and I think if this step towards keeping the competitive environment alive so that the server does not die. All player has a new target and motivated for this. because they can think its is reacheable.

Belgarath    24

In this patch it would not be a good idea to reset the glory points because the sets can only be used fully if you have the expected rank ...

disgusting    18

thats true, but there is still a solution for this, reduce the gp from all players periodically by a certain amount of % so everyone will keep his rank but the more gp you have, the more you will lose. makes room for other players to try reach a higher rank and also reduces the required amount of gp for the officer 2 gears. we have the daily gp loss though but this is really nothing

Edited by disgusting