Shyre

Arena teamup

Shyre    1

Good evening, Earlier today i've been in arena of glory and i encountered 2 people teaming up against me, I would please you to watch as careful as possible and understand that the attacks on each other are just to cover themselves from people like me, Every time i respawned they would just both go on me with all they got, there are some moments that you can see on the video, they stop attacking each other and both turn on me at the same time, there are other moments where they don't even attack each other, and just kill mobs so they can throw me off from finishing 2nd aswell, with the link of the video i will provide a screenshot too, so you can see these guys are on the same legion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMyDOhJHGw&t=14s

Aion0044.jpg

Edited by Shyre
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Reconquista    28

completely disgusting what people are doing nowadays. and they think they're good. they should spend their time not trading but trying to improve at the game :/. I got vs knusscraker once in glory, my keyboard bugged in like first 2min, i couldn't skill shit.. was clicking and still won. I'm not the best player either, but no respect to these players.

They should be punished. At the start, the cleric and glad attack Viserya, then the cleric just kites him and acts like "nothing happened". so obvious. Second inc, same stuff. look at minute 1. When Viserya is aetherholded, the glad, Nussckracker stops attacking and backs off for couple seconds till the cleric comes. Again, so obvious. And this behaviour continues through the whole arena...

GalaaxXy    4

Look 7:40 on the timer in particular, THE OTHER GLADI IS RANK 1 , his lower HP than you, and the cleric is DPSINg you, this is more obvious than obvious of fkin teaming

• Like 2

Chusheen    45

I wonder why this people join arena. I bet those pigeons are the kind of elyos who feel strong with banana pvp buff but the truth is that even a monkey with 3 hands could beat them in aion and reallife.  Its sad.  Pvp Ranking is a joke anyway. In ow I see fkin Rank 1 soldiers who perform better than some top ranked players on website.  Make rankings for ow instead of arena if you cant punish players who teamup in arena.  Omegalul

Edited by Chusheen
I am a good boi2