Antonio    15
1 hour ago, Kromede said:

Hey make I gotta big bug it wont let me install the launcher ;) 

Hello !

The new launcher isn't available to download yet, we are going to make it available for downloading in the release date.

Although you can install the Gold Aion client and just download the new launcher when it will be available and update it.

Kromede    34
13 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello !

The new launcher isn't available to download yet, we are going to make it available for downloading in the release date.

Although you can install the Gold Aion client and just download the new launcher when it will be available and update it.

You know I'm kidding ;)

• Like 2

Antonio    15
1 minute ago, Kromede said:

You know I'm kidding ;)

Please stop doing these posts if you are kidding, these threads are for serious problems/reports not kidding.

Thank you !

Selionor    1
8 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello !

Are you sure?

On the Gold Aion forum the admin said, that it will be necessary to download a completely new client of Euro Aion to start playing. He mensioned, that it is not possible to update the Gold Aion client with the Euro Aion launcher.

King Regards

Edited by Selionor

TheAlmighty    1,046
34 minutes ago, Selionor said:

Are you sure?

On the Gold Aion forum the admin said, that it will be necessary to download a completely new client of Euro Aion to start playing. He mensioned, that it is not possible to update the Gold Aion client with the Euro Aion launcher.

King Regards

Hello,

It will be possible to update the existing client with our launcher, it is just always better to download the client from scratch in order to evade technical issues. 

Regards

• Like 2

Matatador96    0
17 минут назад, Kirito сказал:

Please let us download the client one day before qq

Шо с дестани ушел? Артем

Fish    12

+1
I'd be so glad if you'd let us download the EuroAion Client from EuroAion instead of GoldAion
and the EuroAion Launcher doesnt metter  since its small file. <3

• Like 1