Admin

Lags and Freezes. The Form of Address to the Administration.

Admin    411

This form of address is obligatory for those having 

connection problems, frequent disconnections and lags.

Most people tend to confuse lags and freezes. Meanwhile, they are profoundly different. Lags are net problems, but freezes are local and are caused by the computer itself.
In MMO, hey can be easily distinguished. During lags, the game world doesn't stand still, it continues moving and living, but all the actions in it are delayed, you get the effect of throwing-away, which means the packet losses or their delay and as he resut - the errors of geogata.

Freezes occur because of the overload of the computer resources - processor, core memory or videocard. In this case, the game world "freezes, stops, in bundle with the cursor, any operations with the menu elements, with the desktop and etc. become impossible. Also some system freezes are possible, their cause you should search in the PC itself. Ususally, the cause of freezes is insufficient hardware, a lot of running programs, and also a lot of characters in one place, so that the system load increases.

SO, in this topic we will learn more about lagging and how to report it to the Administration of EuroAion.

We will also add, that not all of the lags arecaused by our server hardware. But with the information you get after conducting the following actions, you will be able to make a right report to your provider.

Here we go.

First of all, it is necessary to make the full check for viruses,

usually the problem is caused by them. 

Preparations: 

1. Download PingPlotter

2. Check startup.

Spoiler

In Windows 10  and Windows 8 this can be made in the task manager in Startup menu. 
For Windows 7  and lower versions: 
Using the program MSConfig. 
This program already exists on your computer, so you don't need to downoad anything. Just run it and use:
Open the Start menu and write "msconfig" in the search bar. 
The program will be found right away and you just need to double click on it to start.

msconfig-win-7.jpg.3949f17a97b6237f5d4bdff6a6cb5a16.jpg

If for some reason you don't have the search bar in the satart menu, you can press Win+R and the needed window will open. Write "msconfig" in there and press OK.

As a result, the program MSconfig should start. It looks the following way: 

5b8135e39431a_x02_turning_off_startup_programs.png.pagespeed.gpjpjwpjwsjsrjrprwricpmd_ic.81msKYrscR.png.73b9dfb20255126d11a2882c5676f103.png

Go to the Startup menu there. Remove marks from all the programs which don't have "Windows"/"Microsoft" markers. But if your don't understand what any of these programs deals with, do stop it or st least check it on the Internet. 

After you press OK, you will be proposed to restart your computer (it can be skipped). 

This program is quite useful, but not functional enough, as it doesn't let us to remove every (any) program from the startup. 

3. Turn off Firewall.
4. Turn off the programs, using VPN (WoWping,OpenVPN  and other).
5. Turn off Antivirus (better delete it for a while).
6. Restart your computer. 

Route tracing with PingPlotter.

Spoiler

Install the program you have downloaded earlier. 
Open pingplotter. In the opened window do the following: 

1. In the "Address to Trace" bar write the IP of our server: 162.19.146.11

Spoiler

5b8129d326b2a_addrestotrase.thumb.jpg.0df4c92468e21b11b62c97bd685ba726.jpg

2. In Trace interval choose 1s - inquire every 1s. 

Spoiler

interval.thumb.jpg.53bc9dcf557b500abe484b46e38b4b72.jpg

3. Press START. Test the connection during 20-30 mins, till the problem is found. Тестируем соединение в течении 20-30 минут пока наблюдается проблема. ENTER THE GAME, LOG IN, WAIT FOR AN ERROR AND REPEAT SEVERAL TIMES.
4. In 20-30 min press "Stop".
5. Make a screenshot of the test results. It must be provided to the administration. 

PS: The program is free for 30 days.

The topic must contain:

1. Full description of the problem;

2.Two files you've got from Pingplotter.

Thank you for attention.

Reconquista    28

Hello,

I'd like to report my ping issues since the new server is up. 

image.thumb.png.666a581503e7e1bde2500ca42f0f8bd2.png

From Spain and using a VPN to reduce ping and to not encounter any dead node. You can see the latency spikes in the grey lines on the top right.

I'd like to ask you to do a poll ingame in order to see who has better ping; now or before, and maybe decide to change the server. For me it's way worse. It used to be 31ms stable.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Admin    411
7 часов назад, Raphael сказал:

У вас нет соединения с сервером.

Вероятнее всего вы заблокированы антиддос системой или получили полный бан на нашем сервере за нарушение правил.

Если это первый вариант - вам поможет любой VPN сервис, а через время бан будет снят. Если это второй вариант - ищите другой проект.

Admin    411
22 часа назад, Reconquista сказал:

Hey, here to report packet loss on your server. 15.4% to be exact.

image.thumb.png.9ec2f5d05c07aa59eb08798869793897.png

Problems in your local network. Please contact your ISP with this screenshot.

mostafa76    10

was playing normally today but same problem happened again, before moving to this new server everything was running perfectly. 

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

• Like 1

Reconquista    28

Hello,

More and more issues going on, I have 70% packet loss and spikes to 370ms WITH VPN ON! This had never happened before, or on the other server.  Dead nodes all over the EU.image.thumb.png.8543f3d3236e06679c1b706d0a8a5f20.png

Christof    72

Hey, @Reconquista our server is stable at the moment, don't forget this could be a problem with your network services, also VPN mudfish isn't that stable, but I'll forward this screenshot for our admins.

Reconquista    28
10 hours ago, Christof said:

Hey, @Reconquista our server is stable at the moment, don't forget this could be a problem with your network services, also VPN mudfish isn't that stable, but I'll forward this screenshot for our admins.

It's not that mudfish isn't stable, or that the server isn't stable, rather from what I see, the German firewall is adding a lot of latency and there's no way to bypass it, VPN simply does not matter in this case, as all traffic will have to go through it.

The main problem with your decision of moving the server to Frankfurt is that to go there, let's say from Spain, in my case, you have to go first to Paris, like any other french people would do, then to Strasbourg, where you meet all the dead nodes, and then to Frankfurt. The routing is done in this order, Paris -> Strasbourg -> Frankfurt. Like you can see in the screenshot: 

image.thumb.png.8f515ee2823bda6f16f9f408ff5ee5e1.png

TLDR: Spanish players are plagued with connection issues right now, and I'd say that everyone who's routings have to go to Paris will have a tough time connecting to the server with minimal ping spikes. 

• Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,045
On 7/1/2021 at 8:52 PM, Reconquista said:

Hello,

More and more issues going on, I have 70% packet loss and spikes to 370ms WITH VPN ON! This had never happened before, or on the other server.  Dead nodes all over the EU.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8543f3d3236e06679c1b706d0a8a5f20.png

Hello,

You have a problem on the way to the server. It is not our node, so we can't unfluence it. 

• Confused 1

Reconquista    28
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

You have a problem on the way to the server. It is not our node, so we can't unfluence it. 

Yeah, it's what I just said. What I don't understand is the decision of moving the server, when there's as many or more dead nodes through Germany.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,045
On 7/25/2021 at 7:45 PM, True Hero Jed said:

i have same issues when the server population are begins to grow. like today glory time my ping 100-150. normaly i have 29. 

Spoiler

ping.thumb.png.04c4d39564ee5973e5589097b499c167.png

Hello,

The problems start on the very beginning, so you need to contact your provider with this screenshot.

Arkanit    2

Hey, there are always ping jumps that are very annoying. Also frequent disconnects after 2+ hours after login. Please help.

Spoiler

ping_plotter.thumb.jpg.4ceec8aac66cc8a4409f6c9449b96a44.jpg

Spoiler

ping.thumb.jpg.ff44aefc624fc3cf89d0b26a14bc4d42.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,045
On 11/14/2021 at 7:58 PM, Arkanit said:

Hey, there are always ping jumps that are very annoying. Also frequent disconnects after 2+ hours after login. Please help.

Hide contents

ping_plotter.thumb.jpg.4ceec8aac66cc8a4409f6c9449b96a44.jpg

Hide contents

ping.thumb.jpg.ff44aefc624fc3cf89d0b26a14bc4d42.jpg

Hello,

The issues with the internet begin in your house. Probably it is the router or the cables + your internet provider. 

Then there are issues on the way to the server, which can be fixed by a vpn program for ping reduction.

First of all surely solve the issue at the beginning of the route.

• Thanks 1

Ryonx1    5

me i have one problem and am sure am not only one , when i finish the T-Dred is not going back out and stuck on loading shugo running but not going back and i have to ctrl-alt-del to end task aion application out and reopen or some time when i press to go in dred is kick me out from game aion report send

BloodArthur    0

I've had pings that have been jumping higher for a few days, it can't be because of my internet, since other games etc work without any problems & the problem only occurs in EuroAion. Hopefully jmd knows a solution here.

Bild_2022-02-06_185035.png

sophisticated    241
55 минут назад, sttotts сказал:

help

핑.png

제목 없음.png

Hello!
Can you please tell me why your path to the game folder contains special symbols "W"? I also ask you to transfer the game from the ProgramFiles folder.

sttotts    0
5분 전에 정교한 사람이 말했습니다.

안녕하세요!
게임 폴더에 특별한 기호 "W"가 포함된 이유를 지정할 수 있습니까? 또한 ProgramFiles 폴더에서 게임을 전송하도록 요청합니다.

In Korea, the folder is marked with a special symbol w, not \. It's been like that since the old Windows. The folder contains the Euroaion.exe file. However, the load is not working. Before that, I think my mobile IP went over. It works well if you change the mobile IP address and run it. Thank you for trying to find the problem.

Edited by sttotts