espabilao

What is "Season left: 24 day"

espabilao    0

What is "Season left: 24 day"

Please my english is very poor.

In 24 day server will closed? Please can you explain me?

Very thanks.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Game server features:

We introduce such concept as "Season" - a very popular unit in modern online games. Perhaps we will not achieve a full copy of the meaning of this concept, but will try to create competition and allow new players to be the best!

There is a Ranking of PVP events on the website of our server, namely:

• Arena of Harmony (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Honor (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Discipline (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Chaos (level 61-65)
  • Terath Dredgion (level 56-65)
  • Iron Wall Warfront (level 61-65)
  • Kamar Battlefield (level 61-65)
  • Ophidan Bridge (level 61-65)

The best PVP players will be displayed in these rankings. Of course, one player can participate in each of them.
The system of calculation for the positions is quite simple - kill, win, score points!

• On the 1st day of each month, all the above rankings are reset and a new game season begins!
  • According to the results of the previous month TOP 3 players from each ranking receive gifts for their achievements
  • Like 1

rulai    21

what will happen with the glory points?

1. all glory points will be set to 0

2. glory points fell to the beginning of the last rank(as example governor points will be set to 12k)

3. all glory points will be halved

TheAlmighty    1,054
40 minutes ago, rulai said:

what will happen with the glory points?

1. all glory points will be set to 0

2. glory points fell to the beginning of the last rank(as example governor points will be set to 12k)

3. all glory points will be halved

Hello,

Sorry, but where have you found that anything will happen to glory points? Seasons do not affect glory points

rulai    21

i associate the pvp season rankings with the glory points ranking table, like many other people.

The problem is. after 3 month our governor will have 50k glory points. and will be unreachable for new players.

We need a solution for this. I think we should have glory points seasons too. for example: every 3 monts to halve the glory points.

TheAlmighty    1,054
11 hours ago, rulai said:

i associate the pvp season rankings with the glory points ranking table, like many other people.

The problem is. after 3 month our governor will have 50k glory points. and will be unreachable for new players.

We need a solution for this. I think we should have glory points seasons too. for example: every 3 monts to halve the glory points.

We already have increased ratel of GP losses. This is made exactly for such issues. But seasons are for another stuff, shich is already mentioned above. 

Spoiler

On 09.10.2019 at 8:30 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Game server features:

We introduce such concept as "Season" - a very popular unit in modern online games. Perhaps we will not achieve a full copy of the meaning of this concept, but will try to create competition and allow new players to be the best!

There is a Ranking of PVP events on the website of our server, namely:

• Arena of Harmony (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Honor (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Discipline (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Chaos (level 61-65)
  • Terath Dredgion (level 56-65)
  • Iron Wall Warfront (level 61-65)
  • Kamar Battlefield (level 61-65)
  • Ophidan Bridge (level 61-65)

The best PVP players will be displayed in these rankings. Of course, one player can participate in each of them.
The system of calculation for the positions is quite simple - kill, win, score points!

• On the 1st day of each month, all the above rankings are reset and a new game season begins!
  • According to the results of the previous month TOP 3 players from each ranking receive gifts for their achievements