Antonio

A simple request

Antonio    15

Hello everyone !
Before all, i want to say to all of you to ignore my role or my position as a moderator and read this post as a request from a normal player.

A lot of people started to complain about the LFG chat, menu, because there is a percent of people that are writing in another language than English. To be more specific: Russian.
As the moderators said: "We cannot do anything"

So i thought making this post to ask everyone, no matter what language are you speaking nor where you come from, to start using the LFG chat and menu only in ENGLISH in order to get an advantage for your race.
Not just that you will find members way more faster if you recruit in English, but you will also learn a new language maybe that will help you in the future for other games. ;)

Please think about this and try to use the English language in the LFG chat. Make an effort for your race if not for yourself !

unity-logo-nt-1.png

• Like 1

arca    1

Its good tough , Its not only Russian language its complete mix there Spanish, Rumanian, French ofc while you recruit for Guild use what ever language you want as its targeted towards the Crowd of who you want to speak in your own language . While in same time when you want to sell items , Recruit for party or just ask a question try using the International which in every game is English at least to some point .  I know Russian people dont want to deal with Eng speakers easy for them to just group up other Ru speakers , I haw had in party some people who only speak Ru you ask them simple question are your quest done ? or how many left to what follow nothing just following you .

• Like 1

crypted    30

ppl are always the same.... when they wanna sell or buy somthing, they write in english in addition to their native language, but when they look for players for their pt they do advertise in native only, cuz they dont want any others than natives to join.... thats the main problem... its not that people are not matching their requirements, its somthing else...

MOST of russians doesnt know english AT ALL. They are proud of it. They wont learn it for themselves. They wont learn it especially for comunicating with you(english community). Just get used to it and play as it is. They dont care for race(in game). They wont suffer inconviniences for anyone. Russians are god chosen nation(as they talk about themselves on tv propaganda). Get used.