Admin

Welcome to EuroAion!

Admin    411

Hello, dear friends!

We will try to tell about our project and highlight its main features.

The main information in a quite compressed form is represented on our website and if you aren't fond of reading this all you can learn about it here.

First of all, it is necessary to note, that the server EuroAion operates on the ideal build which corresponds with the official server of Aion of 4.6 version at 100%. There's no sense in explaining every aspect of the game separately, just think this phrase over and seize the essence of it! 
Everything that you can only think about works as it should: quests, skills, dungeons, geodata and so on!

We have been working with game servers for several years and we understand the meaningness of many things. That's why:

• We use only up-to-date and powerful hardware for the fastest calculations possible, thus reducing any delays in the game to a minimum.
  • We understand the importance of ping for players, so the location of the physical server was chosen carefully. We have decided on the East of France so that all the players from Europe would receive the most pleasant ping. The data center of our server is located in Strasbourg.
  • Our team has repeatedly faced powerful DDoS attacks and so running the server without defence system would be irresponsible. The supplier of our anti-DDoS system assures of its high reliability. But let's be honest - any defense can be broken with a powerful attack. We will expect that competitors will not want to spend a lot of money on us  Anyway, we will take the necessary measures in case of problems.
  • Cheaters ruin the lives of everyone!
    For this - maximum cheating protection. It is very frustrating to achieve all the hard work and watch someone using a third-party software reaching your heights in a matter of days. Or even "better", getting a significant advantage in battles with the reduced animation skills or inflated characteristics. And, unfortunately, all this is real without a normal anti-cheat system. But we are not threatened  
  • And of course, the maximum stability. We minimize all kinds of downtime of the game server. Restarts/maintenance works occur 1 time per week, or when it is absolutely necessary. And they are performed only at night, which would minimize the damage to the players received due to the inaccessibility of the server

Some specifications:

• Game version 4.6
  • Server rates x1 (on everything)
  • Game store doesn't contain weapons, jewelry, equipment
  • Full orientation to the official game server of the version 4.6
  • Absence of any additional PVP directions (FFA, BattleGrounds, etc.)

We believe that the developers have thought through every detail and the introduction of any additional content would negatively affect economy and the game itself.

Game server features:

We introduce such concept as "Season" - a very popular unit in modern online games. Perhaps we will not achieve a full copy of the meaning of this concept, but will try to create competition and allow new players to be the best!

There is a Ranking of PVP events on the website of our server, namely:

• Arena of Harmony (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Honor (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Discipline (level 61-65)
  • Arena of Chaos (level 61-65)
  • Terath Dredgion (level 56-65)
  • Iron Wall Warfront (level 61-65)
  • Kamar Battlefield (level 61-65)
  • Ophidan Bridge (level 61-65)

The best PVP players will be displayed in these rankings. Of course, one player can participate in each of them.
The system of calculation for the positions is quite simple - kill, win, score points!

• On the 1st day of each month, all the above rankings are reset and a new game season begins!
  • According to the results of the previous month TOP 3 players from each ranking receive gifts for their achievements.

1 place - Large present box:

Спойлер

Full premium account - 30-days pass

• Boosts insignias earned in all Crucible instances by 20%.
  • Boosts AP earned by PvP and PvE by 20%.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose recharge speed.
  • Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus, which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.

A unic title that cannot be found in the game shop.

• PvP Magical Defense+2%
  • PvP Physical Defense+2%
  • Speed+5
  • Atk Speed+4%
  • Casting Speed+4%

Administrator's Boon (30-days pass)

• There is no resurrection penalty or XP loss when you are killed. Teleport and flight cost only 1 Kinah.

• Lasts for 30 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (30 days)

• Movement Speed 12.8
  • Flight Speed 16.0
  • Sprint effect available
  • Sprint Movement Speed 15.2
  • Flight Time Consumed per Second -8.0

Boost Drop Pack - 30 days
Item drop rate increases by 100% while the Boost Drop Pack is in inventory

2 place - Normal present box:

Спойлер

Full premium account - 15-days pass

• Boosts Energy of Repose XP bonus, which makes it into Strong Energy of Repose.

[Title] Munin's Friend (15 days)

• Movement speed +5
  • Atk. speed +3%
  • Casting speed +3%
  • Max. HP +500  

Administrator's Boon (15-days pass)

• There is no resurrection penalty or XP loss when you are killed. Teleport and flight cost only 1 Kinah

• Lasts for 15 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (15 days)

• Movement Speed 12.8
  • Flight Speed 16.0

Boost Drop Pack - 15 days

3 place - Small present box:

Спойлер

Full premium account - 7-days pass

Administrator's Boon (7-days pass)

• There is no resurrection penalty or XP loss when you are killed. Teleport and flight cost only 1 Kinah

• Lasts for 7 days.

Ruddytail Heorn (7 days)

• Movement Speed 12.8
  • Flight Speed 16.0

Boost Drop Pack - 7 days

In addition, in our plans is the idea of reseting the ranking of Glory and Legions every 3 months! But the final the decision hasn't been made yet. As the server operates, some conclusions will be drawn in this regard.

Though changes in the Glory ranking have already been made. Daily write-off of Glory Points of players is increased by 2 times!  This will allow a faster update of the ranking, "cleaning" it from non-playing users, will let active beginners to rise to the TOP more quickly.Which means, that if the standard loss of GPs by the Army 1-Star Officer is 7 points, now they will lose 14.

We believe that these changes will keep the competition between the players at the highest level and will raise interest in PVP activities of the server. Also, this will let new players start the game from scratch without fear and worries about a long way reaching the TOPs.

Game bonuses

We know very well the love of players to the gifts and bonuses  This is why we just couldn't leave you without them.

We do not support the rapid achievement of everything at once. But we do understand how most of you are bored with low-level content. Endless quests and missions, rather tedious pumping on mobs and quests for some, at least initial, things.
That is why we decided to simplify the start of the game.

Each new server character will have the following items in the inventory:

- Kaisinel's/Marchutan's Blessed Weapon. The items will be stored in a box, opening which you will be offered to choose the things you need.

- Gear - Dazzling Daevanion Armor . Equipment will be in your inventory in the form of a chest, opening which you will receive the items for your class.

- A small amount of consumables for the start of the game

Спойлер

Kinah - 10 000
Standard scrolls/potions/weapons according to the off. game server of the version 4.6
[Event] Recovery Serum - 20 pcs.
[Event] Recovery Serum- 50 pcs.
[Event] Greater Courage Scroll - 50 pcs.
Greater Running Scroll - 50 pcs.
Greater Raging Wind Scroll - 50 pcs.

- In the game for raising the level of the character you will receive information polls + small bonuses:

Спойлер

10th level

12th level

18th level

30th level

35th level

50th level

57th level

63th level

65th level

In additio to the above listed items, you will receive surveys
with a symbolic reward, namely
 Lucky Vinna II:

The chance of obtaining items from hunting creatures increases by 5%
while this effect is active, and your movement speed, attack speed, and casting speed all increase by 2%.

This effect expires after 1 hour, upon which there is a 1 hour cooldown before you can use it again. 

For being online players receive an incentive bonus - Form Candy of Panda.

The Candies come directly to the inventory for every 2 hours in the game. In this case, it is not necessary to stay in game for 2 hours continuously. You can both leave the character and the game. The timing goes for each character separately for being online. As soon as the total time of the character online reaches 2 hours the bonus candy arrives.

That's all for now. As the server is in work there is a possibility of some changes, introduction of events and edits!
We really hope that you will like us

Create an account, download the client and reach the top!

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players!
We are now at the latest stage of the works on the server and everything connected to it.
Links to our pages in social media will be added later (in the nearest days). The client will be available a bit later.

We are aware about the problems in the translation of some languages and will fix them soon. If you are a  native speaker of French, Spanish, Italian, German and would like to help us, please, leave a note in this topic.

We weren't able to find language packs for Italian and Spanish client. If you have localization files for these languages of 4.6 (or at least 4.7, 4.8, 4.9) version, please, contact us and we will add them into the client!

• Like 2

Amuko    3

Hey there!

I'm German and if you need some help with translations from english (or some russian) im glad to help out. Message me here or on discord (Im in the server with the same nick and profile picture as here)

• Like 2

Antonio    15
1 hour ago, Kromede said:

This server by the looks of it, is going to be pretty great!

We are sure it's gonna be, we made everything perfect so you can enjoy playing on the server :) 

• Like 1

Kromede    34
13 hours ago, Antonio said:

We are sure it's gonna be, we made everything perfect so you can enjoy playing on the server :) 

You guys are the best! 

• Like 2

Fish    12

Hey guys,
Im really glad this server is about to open and im even more excited that's so soon.
Im only worrying about certain items in Item Shop like Assured Greater Felicious Socketing boxes or Armor/Accesory/Weapon Wrapping scrolls...especially eternal ones... but I guess you know what you're doing putting those into item shop. I was just worrying about economy bcuz as i remember when those items appeared in Gold Aion, some ppl started selling those and running with 9-6kkk kinah after 2-4 days <_<

But since these items will be here from the very beginning, i guess it maybe will be different.

Regards :D:x

• Like 3

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 час назад, Fish сказал:

Hey guys,
Im really glad this server is about to open and im even more excited that's so soon.
Im only worrying about certain items in Item Shop like Assured Greater Felicious Socketing boxes or Armor/Accesory/Weapon Wrapping scrolls...especially eternal ones... but I guess you know what you're doing putting those into item shop. I was just worrying about economy bcuz as i remember when those items appeared in Gold Aion, some ppl started selling those and running with 9-6kkk kinah after 2-4 days <_<

But since these items will be here from the very beginning, i guess it maybe will be different.

Hello, 

We will still have these items on this server, but now from the start, so they won't cause same problems :)

• Thanks 1

Kromede    34
16 hours ago, Fish said:

Hey guys,

Love the profile picture !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shiro    3

Hello! Can't wait for the opening! :D 1 thing I would like to say, but it's just my opinion. I think x2 rates would be the best, so both types of players, those who want to enjoy the game without leveling fast, and those who doesn't want to spend an eternity leveling, would be pleased. I think x2 rates is the most balanced and satisfying for both camps. What do you think? 

TheAlmighty    1,046
18 minutes ago, Shiro said:

Hello! Can't wait for the opening! :D 1 thing I would like to say, but it's just my opinion. I think x2 rates would be the best, so both types of players, those who want to enjoy the game without leveling fast, and those who doesn't want to spend an eternity leveling, would be pleased. I think x2 rates is the most balanced and satisfying for both camps. What do you think? 

Hello, 

On this server we want to give players the opportunity to get through the whole story as it was created by the developers of the game. This will keep the balance to the most possible extent as well. And we all know that the faster players can reach the top, the faster they "finish" the game. We still to appreciate your interest and suggestions and will take a note of it for our project and works on the game. Thank you. 

• Like 1

Kromede    34
On 9/9/2019 at 5:31 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

On this server we want to give players the opportunity to get through the whole story as it was created by the developers of the game. This will keep the balance to the most possible extent as well. And we all know that the faster players can reach the top, the faster they "finish" the game. We still to appreciate your interest and suggestions and will take a note of it for our project and works on the game. Thank you. 

Thank you guys for staying true to Aion

• Thanks 1

Hello,

Congratulations for the work done so far! Website looks fantastic and it really gives the impression that it could potentially be the website of a great, long lasting, Aion server. I'm very excited for launch eventhough I'm not from Europe.

I will be leaving two very particular suggestions regarding this welcoming post on the #suggestions dscord channel later. Hope you see them!

Edited by rpmendes0222
  • Like 1

Antonio    15
1 hour ago, rpmendes0222 said:

Hello,

Congratulations for the work done so far! Website looks fantastic and it really gives the impression that it could potentially be the website of a great, long lasting, Aion server. I'm very excited for launch eventhough I'm not from Europe.

I will be leaving two very particular suggestions regarding this welcoming post on the #suggestions dscord channel later. Hope you see them!

Hello !

Thank you for the support and interest in our server, but please also make sure to write it in the Suggestions thread here in the forum.