Sign in to follow this  
MICHAEL

End game as a begginer

MICHAEL    0

Hello guys! I want some suggestions what should i do from now on. Im lvl 61 and im kinda lost.

What shoyld i focus on lvl 65 as a begginer?

Should i continue questing on katalam for these coins ?

where should i level up for better gear cuz im with the begginer weap 

If some1 can help me with a little guide it would be awesome :)

wexlergamez    3

Hi

when you get to katalam do the camps on those maps every week (north / south katalam) and collect fighting medals (or batle medals I don't know their name in English) and buy the most basic set / accessories and weapon of lv 65

That if the camps that you can do will be as you go up from lv for example: to your level only 4 and only in north kantalam, to lv 65 all the north / south camps

you did not specify what class you are

If you are a cleric, buy a set carun to go full healer and the fight set if you go from dps

I don't know if for the support chanter and the templar it also applies to buy set carun ...... that set works for the clerics but I'm not sure for those 2 classes that I mentioned

now it depends if you have legion or not, and if you are magic or healer but there it goes

If you have legion that supports you, take out the fighting set (batle medals) and merge your fighting weapon + run weapon (old currency) and go for a decent and basic pve / pvp and while you do that go to sauro 1k have if you farm something mythical (weapon / armor / accessories) if you are lucky something useful will drop you Now if you are alone and depending on what class you are, it is your choice, take set fight and then run (ancient coin) If you are a cleric and you like to heal, yes or yes, get set carun with healing enhancement

summarizing

Buy fighting set (batle medals) and fuse that weapon (batle medals) with run (ancien coin) and you will be at a low and decent level in pvp / pve (applies to bard / spiritmaster / sorcerer / templar with sword / ranger / gunner / aethertech / chanter dps)

cleric already mentioned

Desceus of the basic set in pvp is that of soldier or officer 2 stars joins with ceranium medals in siege or exchanging mithril or ceranium medals in pve you must go for the hyperion set of 6 holes in catalamize or runadion and take out the mythical weapon from bastion wall of steel (difficult not impossible <)

Edited by wexlergamez

MICHAEL    0

I'm a ranger and I'm. Kinda alone so should of keep farming katalam for any medals and take the basic gear from. Katalam main city? 

wexlergamez    3
1 hour ago, MICHAEL said:

I'm a ranger and I'm. Kinda alone

Well if you have good handling and dps you will always have many opportunities, that class is bestial in dps but if you get legion it will be easier for you, they are options you decide

so should of keep farming katalam for any medals and take the basic gear

I would say yes, there is no other way, in the same way you can do sieges in katalam and farm ceranium medals and get a soldier / officer set little by little if you want, the fighting set is basic and serves very well to start other quick options

Katalam main city?

yep

AION Client (64bit) 22_11_2020 8_22_11 p. m..png

Sliedshut    10
On 22/11/2020 at 5:14 PM, MICHAEL said:

Hello guys! I want some suggestions what should i do from now on. Im lvl 61 and im kinda lost.

What shoyld i focus on lvl 65 as a begginer?

Should i continue questing on katalam for these coins ?

where should i level up for better gear cuz im with the begginer weap 

If some1 can help me with a little guide it would be awesome :)

Too late, everybody got gear and there's nothing at broker.

Buy a character

Ok

lovecstasy    0

Farm BM and in 4-5 weeks you will have full BM gear. Enchant it to +10 (L80-L90 for weapon; L90-L100 for armors).

Don't miss on sieges as they give nice rewards. Both Tiamaranta and the "normal" sieges even if your faction doesn't win.

Get an expert profession or/and gather skill and use it to make kinah.

Do Steel Rose solo instances daily. Make all dailies for ancient coins - 3 you take from Katalam [Coin] and 2 from Indian Depths [Coin]. When you get BM weapon and armor (should do it in 2 weeks of BM farm) put manastones in them and spam Sauro 1k. Eventually you can farm Raksang and Rentus for Kahrun coins but I don't like them because I get crashes in both instances, sometimes multiple in a single run. Might be because I'm using a comparably old graphics card but I'm not the only one experiencing it and sometimes these instances take way longer than Sauro even though they're way easier. As in general I've issues with the geodata in Sarpan both the land and it's instances.

Farm Tiamaranta's eye mobs for a jackpot 600kk(at minimum on elyos side) Fine Recovery Serum recipe. Join a popular/big legion especially if on elyos side as we have way too many small carebear legions and asmos are dominating the PvP areas ever since I started here.

This is a very good guide for money making although the given Strange Ide Crystal farming spot is always full of people and in my opinion inefficient for newbies.

Edited by lovecstasy