Sign in to follow this  
yghu

Questions about the server?

yghu    0

Hello dear friends!

I'm writing this post to ask a few questions. I'm new on this server and I would like to get feedback from players who have spent some time here...

My doubts before investing myself on this server are about :

- The community, how are you ?

- Also, are the devs listening?

- Is the relationship with the devs good?

- About 2000 players, is it enough to play Aion?

- How is the PvP on EuroAion?

- And finally, for those who are disgusted by everything that has been happening on the official for several years and who are present here, do you recommend me to come and play on EuroAion?

Maelok    1

I am new to the server as well, I have ran into pretty cool people everywhere from the start.

The community seems pretty decent to me and they do reply on the forums and am pretty sure if it's a serious enough issue the owners of this game server would probably show up ig to see what's up.

I am finding that the players do also craft which is pretty sweet you know from skins to well hopefully better player made gears with slots etc,,

Point is lol, It is pretty active on the market which is sweet.

I played on the game back when it wasn't f2p and then as patches changed and it went f2p I went back to the game and it was ruined lol im.

The 4.6 patch was always my fav, Be days where they were work order days no leveling just work orders lol and loved it.

The amount of players is similar to aion also gotta remember dual boxing so some of the numbers are from that as well.

As for the pvp...Am not sure yet, I love the free gear you get but for future pvp getting the proper gear is a good idea and finding a cool legion is also important but I haven't gotten that far yet and am rambling sorry.

So, From my experience so far....I would say it is worth giving it a try and having some fun and people seem pretty cool so yeah good times.