Sign in to follow this  
lordmatrix3

increase the rates a bit ^^

lordmatrix3    0

hi ,

I am a new player to this server . i was just thinking the server looks very good . good community and it's amazing . but for me it takes too long to lvl up and i know the rates double in weekends . but i don't play only in weekends . i think it would be great if the rates became 4 x on the weekends and normally 2x or more just my opinion

Tommyo    1

You can make 65 during one weekend if you really try mate or if you don't then a week or so. You can buy 200% exp medailons + teas + premium. Or somebody can boost you in Tia to 45 lvl+-. From 46 you do solo Adma, then BT (somebody always has to help you to kill first boss). and From 64 you do Katalam campaign Quests. I am sure there is some guide on this forum.

Rates are quite easy.

Tommyo    1

// Edit

The guide is here:

But I would suggest to buy amulet, premium and teas and exp in Morheim (Verteron instance), then Nochascha Camp, then maybe FT or Elten elites (both best in duo), then you have Heiron Jeiarepan village Quests + check other guides then Adma (if you are stil 45 do Theomobos Quests from 45 lvl to 46), then BT, and at 64 KAtalam Quests. Ofc you can do all in duo as well. With all XP boosts it is the best to do high XP mobs/elites than Qs, it just goes faster.

Edited by Tommyo

TheAlmighty    1,054
9 hours ago, lordmatrix3 said:

hi ,

I am a new player to this server . i was just thinking the server looks very good . good community and it's amazing . but for me it takes too long to lvl up and i know the rates double in weekends . but i don't play only in weekends . i think it would be great if the rates became 4 x on the weekends and normally 2x or more just my opinion

Hello, 

The server is meant to be retail like with classic rates. Therefore the rates stay the same.