TheAlmighty

Shop items

TheAlmighty    1,046

6a00e008ccd3ca8834016767b64260970b-pi

Dear players!

In the comments of the current topic you can post the links or IDs of the items which you would like to see in the shop and purchase.

If the item complies with the policy of our game shop it will be added.
(no armor, weapon, items that can ruin game balance (tempering solution, etc.). The items must be of the version 4.6 or lower)

In the comments you must only provide the name of the items with the links to the database. Recommended:
https://aiondb.ru/

http://aiondatabase.net/ru/

http://aidb.ru/?aion=items 

Attention! You can check if the item exists in our client by copying ID of the item and putting it into the game chat.

Messages of other content will be removed!

If the item is missing from the game client, please do not publish such messages. They will be deleted without explanation.

Also, we kindly ask you to avoid flooding in the topic and clearly formulate your request, observing the requirements described above. Applications that do not meet the requirements of registration (there are no links to the subject or ID) will be deleted.

Respect yourself, other players and the Administration!

I would also like to once again specify the situation with the weapons of dragons (fire, water, air and all others) - at the moment it is IMPOSSIBLE to add this line of skins. Please do not produce posts with links to these things. As soon as we can fully implement the introduction of this weapon, we will immediately introduce it into the game store.

• Like 1

crypted    30

It would be nice to have packs with Potions and scrolls to buy, for little money, like 100 running scrolls, 100 courage scrolls, 100 castspeed scrolls + 100 Recovery Serums depending on lvl of the character ( for e. char is under lvl 50, so serums would be the ones for under lvl 50 to use [item: 162000048], for lvl 30+ [item: 162000050] and for 50+ [item: 162000080]).

TheAlmighty    1,046
14 minutes ago, crypted said:

It would be nice to have packs with Potions and scrolls to buy, for little money, like 100 running scrolls, 100 courage scrolls, 100 castspeed scrolls + 100 Recovery Serums depending on lvl of the character ( for e. char is under lvl 50, so serums would be the ones for under lvl 50 to use [item: 162000048], for lvl 30+ [item: 162000050] and for 50+ [item: 162000080]).

Hello,

Scrolls and potions won't be added to the shop 

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 minute ago, crypted said:

Only skins and housing stuff can be added then?

Skins, stuff that is not reached in the game itself. The items mustn't ruin the game balance and must correspond the policy of our game shop.

• Like 2

igziabeher    0

STORMWING ITEMS PLEASE

[item: 110600968]

[item: 113600931]

[item: 112600922]

[item: 111600947]

[item: 114600926]

[item: 100900684]

[item: 100000893]

[item: 100001080]

[item: 115000967]

and wings

I will buy it instantly 

ShaoNanase    5

from the quote of discord....

"And for those asking for Gold Aion items from the shop to be transfered to the Euro Aion shop. We already added the items that we could add, some of the items were from higher patches(4.7 & 4.8), true. But, Gold Aion was a Russian server, Euro Aion is a European server, so therefore we must translate every item in the shop and in game as well. Something that we can't do because it would take a lot of work and not worth."

Maybe this is too much to ask...But it is possible to add those Items from Gold Aion with just Russian/English name for them? I remember I bought some of the items from Gold Aion with only Russian name. But I am pretty sure other players will just buy from them with just looking from the pictures. Those players who asked to translate to different languages only think about them and NOT you.

Please , I really love this server and I want EuroAion to live longer. 

Edited by ShaoNanase

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 hours ago, ShaoNanase said:

from the quote of discord....

"And for those asking for Gold Aion items from the shop to be transfered to the Euro Aion shop. We already added the items that we could add, some of the items were from higher patches(4.7 & 4.8), true. But, Gold Aion was a Russian server, Euro Aion is a European server, so therefore we must translate every item in the shop and in game as well. Something that we can't do because it would take a lot of work and not worth."

Maybe this is too much to ask...But it is possible to add those Items from Gold Aion with just Russian/English name for them? I remember I bought some of the items from Gold Aion with only Russian name. But I am pretty sure other players will just buy from them with just looking from the pictures. Those players who asked to translate to different languages only think about them and NOT you.

Please , I really love this server and I want EuroAion to live longer. 

Hello, adding the items to the shop will happen in the future. For now he MUST solve all the problems on the server in the FIRST line, as this is what makes the server live  mainly. Adding the items from higher versions takes really a lot of time. This includes their adjusting to the server, which we cannot just transfer. FOr now doing it will require for us 25 hours a day, which we don't have. THere are people asking to add and fix so many things, apart from the things we have to fix, we cannot do everything at once. 

The topic is made only for the requests which must contain name and link to the database. Further discussions in this topic will be removed. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bluebuff    2

The Server needs mail attachments only for TH weapons: http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/188950007/

Physical classes like Glad/Temp and Chant are in a weak spot right now and suffer from not having a real acces to extends.

The problem is that even if you drop extends in TH it can be any. So you will probably have to do like 200 runs or even more...

and btw there are only few groups that can even do TH...

Edited by Bluebuff
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Bluebuff said:

The Server needs mail attachments only for TH weapons: http://aiondatabase.net/en/item/188950007/

Physical classes like Glad/Temp and Chant are in a weak spot right now and suffer from not having a real acces to extends.

The problem is that even if you drop extends in TH it can be any. So you will probably have to do like 200 runs or even more...

and btw there are only few groups that can even do TH...

In the comments you must only provide the name of the items with the links to the database.

Myosuck    0

Surama's bow skin  : [item: 101701092]

Surama's leather boots skin : [item: 114301186]

Surama's leather gloves skin : [item: 111301130]

Surama's leather shoulderguard skin : [item: 112301074]

Surama's leather jerkin skin : [item: 110301185]

Surama's leather breeches skin : [item: 113301153]

Only skin no stats here thx

Haku    29

Any chance for sidekick akumu summoning lamp? [item: 190070017]

Snowman skin [item: 110900680] - added on New Year's holidays as a promotion.

Tia    31
Raidon    108

Would it be possible to add Rabbit Cape? I know its from 5.3, but it would've been nice. [item: 110901414]

bunnyoutfit__fem.jpg

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 1/23/2020 at 1:35 PM, Raidon said:

Would it be possible to add Rabbit Cape? I know its from 5.3, but it would've been nice. [item: 110901414]

bunnyoutfit__fem.jpg

Hello, no, that's not possible. 

Moanaiti    0

When you dont open the possibility (my posting to this Problem Here) to buy them from the NPC.

Can you add them to the Shop even for free when you wish, this matts are needed for crafting and the amounts needed are impossible to get for Asmos and Elyos

Carved White Master Fragment - [item: 169405033] 

Carved Green White Master Fragment - [item: 169405034]

Carved Red White Master Fragment - [item: 169405031]

Carved Blue White Master Fragment - [item: 169405032]

This items have to be purchased in the Fortress on Elyos and Asmo side, as long the sell is not activatet for follow NPC Heriel and Eriams

Versace    6

Hello,

Can you please add these in the shop, they are all below 4.6.

Dragon Head
ID: 125045090

Tiamat Guard's Pistol
ID: 101801158

Tiamat Guard's Aethercannon
ID: 101901069

Celebration Firecracker No.1
ID: 164002068
Celebration Firecracker No.2
ID: 164002069
Celebration Firecracker No.3
ID: 164002070

Provocation Firecracker No.1
ID: 164002065

Provocation Firecracker No.2
ID: 164002066
Provocation Firecracker No.3
ID: 164002067
Provocation Firecracker No. 4
ID: 164002077

Love Firecracker No.1
ID: 164002071
Love Firecracker No.2
ID: 164002072
Love Firecracker No.3
ID: 164002083

SetoHiryu    0

Full armor Tiamat - introduced to the play store
full weapon Padmarashka (skin) - this type of weapon is present as a reward in the events.

Edited by NancyFox
changes in the game store