Sign in to follow this  
Souli

Deflaction at sight? Prices droping

Souli    22

Hello, I make this topic to know more if we are getting in a deflaction stage, where all item prices are droping their value (as seems it seems now), the reason is: I have been checking on the scrolls , dispell, katalium and strage id items prices and all of them were droping, some more than others, but other item like enchants and manastones remained like the same. I don't know much about that and I am talking only about asmo side, I would like to know more and if is right that prices are droping on all items.

Raidon    108

Prices dropping thanks to x3 drop event. PPl farmed thousands of ID crystals, got designs for scrolls and Fine grade potions and began crafting them. This introduced a lot of competition on the market which dropped the prices. 

Enchants and manastones stay the same because event hasn't affected their drop at all.

Souli    22
38 minutes ago, Raidon said:

Prices dropping thanks to x3 drop event. PPl farmed thousands of ID crystals, got designs for scrolls and Fine grade potions and began crafting them. This introduced a lot of competition on the market which dropped the prices. 

Enchants and manastones stay the same because event hasn't affected their drop at all.

I would be sure that on alchemy bots are doing the job of droping the prices, but no strong evidence on that :S

• Like 1