Sign in to follow this  
casta

Insensitive For Elyos

casta    1

Not to sound like a cry baby or something but what are the plans to balance the server PvP wise a while ago they blocked Elyos creation and I’ll be honest the server hasn’t been the same since doing PvP that’s one sided is boring I get it could also be the fact that Elyos are being lazy it’s never going to be perfect in retail the players came up with an amazing idea which worked out quite well certain fortresses they would allow the Elyos to have and Asmos would have certain fortress the only reason it failed was greed which from playing on this server I’ve seen a lot of tbh but I do think something better could be done to improve the experience for both sides perhaps a wipe of honour points to give players the motivation to actually go and do things we have to accept the fact that even us PvE hero’s are now starting to suffer because Elyos side every day seems to be getting lower and lower it’s like they have lacked the motivation to play I think it would be great if there was an event that would benefit both sides the most active I’ve seen (on Elyos side) was when the cake event was active where as if you play asmo side it’s always active and players on Elyos side are deleting their mains to play on that side so surely that must be telling you something not saying that one side is better than the other it’s just a little obvious that this server is heading towards being a one sided server blocking creation won’t solve this issue it will just unbalance the server anyway I’m sure I’ll get flamed for speaking an opinion but oh well on retail it’s 20% Elyos 20% Asmo the rest is balaur But that’s due to the update being sucky I love our 4.6 but can’t help but wonder what would be the best thing for the server before we all get bored playing the same one sided boring stuff.

• Like 1

SMyomayo    24

the first and most important thing for a server today is to explain to people that when one race controls all forts a few month, it's ok. The control of the forts is not main in the game, it does not provide any advantage. Except free GP evry def for the legions that control them.

• Like 1

casta    1

I’d love to have access to the server user information just to see how if at all it is unbalanced and tbh a lot of players I know who have been here longer than I have are quitting or going to play Asmo character because I don’t know the actual figure but a lot of people seem to think Elyos are out numbered and tbh I don’t know what is going to happen I’m thinking myself to join them getting groups is hard making a legion is hard because every player wants you to be focused on PvP and it’s a little sad that we can’t have things better not that I’m but hurt but as I said previously I prefer PvE and it’s a shame to see the PvE content that we have on this server going to waste before you know maybe it will end up like NotAion you get given 65 you get given PvP gear and that’s it go pvp that’s all you do because they only had one map when I played there a long time ago dunno if they shut down or what I played once as was like nope not for me lol

yujnx    20

It's weird for y'all complain right now when Elyos succeeded in taking 2 forts (could have gotten 3, if not the balaur) today's evening. Also, no offense, but try to use the сommas.

• Like 1

Morningfrost    30

The server is slightly unbalanced, that is correct. There is more registrered Elyos then Asmos. But past months asmos has been more active in siege and followed their siegeleader. But last night it seems that Elyos turned around and united. Well done :) As I've said on Discord siege channel, IF Eloys got organiced for once Asmos would be supriced and lose a fort or two.

The admins can't do anything to make players go to siege or follow leaders, that's impossible.