Sign in to follow this  
casta

What Gear Should I Use (Templar)

casta    1

Hi guys so I recently got full AC gear what I need to know is what shiled should I take for the purpose of defence in some instances I know that I should be using GS which I do if I’m DPS but unsure what mana stones to use for gear I was thinking +105hp in the Main slot 19+ crit in the others just let me know if u think I’m wrong I also want to be doing stuff like IS and eventually IO when I change my stigmas to full DPS but really unsure of what build is the Ultimate 

Angrry    31

We have a guardian tank with stones where hp meets only the second stat, and then not often.

phy    20

I suggest you get the Battle Shield for ancient coins [item:115001604] since it's one of the best PvE-shields in the game. Easy to get and very easy to enchant to +5 to get the full 70% damage reduction on blocks.
If you go full crit+19, you'll probably have around 5 slots left for non-crit manastones. You can use HP+105 to fill these slots, if you want, but I personally would use attack+7, because, well, ~500 HP aren't going to save you, but damage is damage.

Example: http://aion.aspirine.su/#!3AETQf5

• Like 1