Sign in to follow this  
Sentry

Purchased accounts

Sentry    28

Hi everyone.

I understand that it is illegal to buy and sell accounts on this server. How can you prove that someone has bought an account that was not yours until recently? I say this because there are people (genius) who stream and you only need to add 2 + 2 to know that they have just acquired that account. Do you have to report in public? Private message to the forum admins? Can you say the name here to point it out?

PS: Yes, some of you will know that I mean some Spaniards.

Sentry    28

By not answering any administrator I deduce that it is legal to buy accounts, and since Krtn and the entire Spanish troop have returned to the game buying the accounts on the Asmodian side, I take advantage of this same post to publish my interest in acquiring an Asmodian account with a full Cleric abyss MR.

Thanks in advance.

Angrry    31

In my humble opinion, the situation is greatly fueled by the fact that if Your account is captured, the administration refuses to block it. Thus, one of the good sources of income is to gain people's trust, get account data, steal and sell it on the "black market". It is clear that the situation is slippery and returning the loss to the owner would give rise to even dirtier examples of exploitation, but the policy of complete inaction is obviously not optimal and raises questions.

• Like 1

Sentry    28

The solution would be to block said account and buyers would begin to doubt more about doing this type of act, acts that do not even hide why they advertise it through the yellow chat, by twicht, etc.
If it is really legitimate to buy accounts that warn, why all my friends who started from 0 we would have saved a few months of hard farming and in fact, as the admins still do not pronounce, I continue with my announcement, I am looking for a Cleric Asmo full MR, send MP .

Angrry    31

Yes, it also seems to me that losing an account for both parties would be a reasonable decision. People would think before giving data and before taking it. And appeals to the administration would only occur in extreme cases.
In fact there are only 3 tactics:
1) Freedom for thieves (leave to the new owner)
2) Both are to blame (ban account)
3) Buyers have to suffer (Return to the first owner)

Edited by Angrry

smartara    6

Do you have any evidence that he bought his account? I heard account trading with kinah is allowed, so maybe he got his account with some kinah? Show us the Payment and then its okay, but you are just telling some shit about this player in the forum... 

• Like 1

Morningfrost    30

Hello

It's against the rules to sell/buy accounts for real life money. Giving away accounts is allowed, but not recommended. 

It's needed hardcore proof tho, that you can connect to the gameaccount itself.

Sentry    28
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Check the rules please. Every server has those.

Thank you, nothing to do then, by never being able to verify an effective payment, you can never ban the purchase of accounts, despite evidence of activity from 0 to 100 in an account that did not share IP, since with saying that it has been given to you everything is arranged.
A pity, it never seemed fair that some of us put money for Ecoins to improve the account when others can acquire it improved with other methods.

• Like 2

utterbitter    33
On 9/30/2020 at 12:42 PM, Sentry said:

Thank you, nothing to do then, by never being able to verify an effective payment, you can never ban the purchase of accounts, despite evidence of activity from 0 to 100 in an account that did not share IP, since with saying that it has been given to you everything is arranged.
A pity, it never seemed fair that some of us put money for Ecoins to improve the account when others can acquire it improved with other methods.

This^^. This is what happened on retail and the management didn't even realize. I want to play fair, I want to dump my monthly 50 or 100 euro but why should I play 6 months slaving it out, dumping say 500 euro and then some nerd whose only accomplishment is that he doesn't care about the rules comes and 2 shots me? I mean he didn't spend more than me and more importantly-he didn't give the money to you guys. If you don't see the huge damage that account buying is doing to your server idk what to say.

• Like 1

Cosy    8
On 15/10/2020 at 7:36 AM, utterbitter said:

This^^. This is what happened on retail and the management didn't even realize. I want to play fair, I want to dump my monthly 50 or 100 euro but why should I play 6 months slaving it out, dumping say 500 euro and then some nerd whose only accomplishment is that he doesn't care about the rules comes and 2 shots me? I mean he didn't spend more than me and more importantly-he didn't give the money to you guys. If you don't see the huge damage that account buying is doing to your server idk what to say.

Euroaion is a private server....This server isn't even legal you know right ?

utterbitter    33
4 hours ago, Cosy said:

Euroaion is a private server....This server isn't even legal you know right ?

Doesn't matter-it's still a form of negotiation. Us players stay as long as we enjoy the server or find problems it has bearable.