nuithari

punishment

nuithari    1

Hello. My name account is nuithari, same as my main char. From today i have info on my account that i have punishment for week, becouse of bot???? I only get magical aether. I use macro created ingame to spam atack magical aether. Is it illegal? Please any Gm can contact me and explain why someone punish me as im bot while im not?

• Like 1

SMyomayo    24

If the bot does not differ from the macro, then the macro should be prohibited from collecting resources / killing mobs. If a person behaves like a bot, they should be banned. Imho.

a lot of honest people suffer from the "macro". The macro must be disabled.

Edited by SMyomayo
  • Confused 1

Blackwall    16
3 minutes ago, SMyomayo said:

If the bot does not differ from the macro, then the macro should be prohibited from collecting resources / killing mobs. If a person behaves like a bot, they should be banned. Imho.

a lot of honest people suffer from the "macro". The macro must be disabled.

Thing is, they explicitly stated that "macros are not bots" and refused to ban people that really went above and beyond in abusing those macros in the past. The most well-known aether bot characters are active to this very day because 'there is not enough proof'. So handing out a punishment in this case but not in others is hypocritical.

Either you enforce that on everyone or no one.

• Thanks 2

Angrry    31
18 часов назад, SMyomayo сказал:

If a person behaves like a bot, they should be banned. Imho.

Oh, let's ban all macros then! And when you go to the bathroom, you look like a cheater collecting candy. A great reason to ban. Imho.