RevreDy

Is Buying / Selling accounts Legit?

RevreDy    8

Hi, I'm in a Discord group where a lot of people are selling EuroAion accounts for real moneys or trading for account on the official etc. My following question is that.. is this legit? I mean, are we allowed to sell and buy accounts from another users or are we risking to take ban with that method? I'm asking because I'm intrested in buying an account but I do not wanna break the rules. So far this is my only and important question that I have, thanks you all again.. have a great day!

Chusheen    45

Isnt there a system message which clearly says that it is forbidden everytime you log into the game? kekek

In short : its forbidden but "no proof - no punishment". There are tons of few accounts especially in the top 100 rankings on both sides which are "adopted" by "friends" .

kkekekekekke.

Edited by Chusheen

TheAlmighty    1,046

It is prohibited, but we can onlt ban such accounts with DIRECT proofs.

It can be a screenshot of the seller/buyer writing in the chat "wtt/wts/wtb an acc", or it is a message from the other system, where the seller says that he is selling or trading the account and mentions the nickname of the character on it, or gives the information to the buyer. 

• Like 1

Sakuraba    11

It should be a warning sign if a high rank character changes his name, appearance and guild and at the same time the IP adress and MAC.

• Like 1

Indiee    16
3 minutes ago, Sakuraba said:

It should be a warning sign if a high rank character changes his name, appearance and guild and at the same time the IP adress and MAC.

Yes but if they did that the top 100 of each faction would be banned in like 95% of the cases

Angrry    31
1 час назад, Sakuraba сказал:

However, it cannot serve as direct evidence. For example, my work is related to construction, so I periodically change the city, and sometimes the computer. I would like to reserve the right to change the appearance and nickname if desired.

Sakuraba    11

That's why I said "a warning sign".

They should investigate these accounts further and if a password + Email change happened at the same time as all the other changes it's 90% sure what has happened.
But as Indiee said, most of the top characters would be banned then because the account trading is insane on this server so I can understand why they just let it happen. lol

Edited by Sakuraba