Sign in to follow this  
Diya

Blocked at 100%

Diya    0

hello, 
i started euro aion 3days ago, i had no problem but since this afternoon when i try to launch the game, it stays at 100% and goes even beyond the indicated figure (0.50gb) without even launching the game, someone already had that? i don't know what to do to fix the problem i already tried with a new client etc, the problem persists. 

Thank you 

Edited by Diya

Diya    0

if u want to see a picture with the problem 

like u can see, I'm already at 100% but still downloading and game doesn't launch :/ 

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.10 - 16.04.21.16 (2)_LI.jpg

Alven    0

Download new launcher.

There was the same problem

Edited by Alven
Дополнил

Diya    0

Where can I find the new launcher ? I've already tried with the different launcher proposed on the site but it didn't change anything 

because in the order of things when I press "play" it loads at 100% without any problem, then it makes a check of 2,74gb there also no problem and then it begins an update of 0,50gb but which it lasts infinitely  

I played this morning without any problem, I don't understand how in 2 hours of time, nothing works anymore.  :( 

Edited by Diya

chorizik    0
1 час назад, Diya сказал:

Where can I find the new launcher ? I've already tried with the different launcher proposed on the site but it didn't change anything 

because in the order of things when I press "play" it loads at 100% without any problem, then it makes a check of 2,74gb there also no problem and then it begins an update of 0,50gb but which it lasts infinitely  

I played this morning without any problem, I don't understand how in 2 hours of time, nothing works anymore.  :( 

РОМАН#0538 write to me in discord

Alven    0

Launcher get new upgradе, and need to add the game folder to the trusted area in antivirus

Edited by Alven

Emenems    14

Disable antivirus for 10 min
then go to the properties of the game folder and remove the checkmark on the attribute "read only", apply the changes to all the inner files and folders. make patch and turn on again antivirus.

poppop    0

works for me without disable antivirus .only  remove the checkmark on the attribute "read only", apply the changes and make patch.

Emenems    14

Yeah but for some people like me , make only ready only or add game folder too the safe zone antivirus don't work m disable for 10 min only for make patch it's the only way i find

TheAlmighty    1,054

I see some of the players mixing the problems and trying to solve their issue with with the wrong instructions. 
Therefore, here are the 2 problems and their fixes:

1. Downloading more than written:

Spoiler

Desktop Screenshot 2020.09.10 - 16.04.21.16 (2)_LI.jpg

Fix: Disable all your antimalware programs; then go to the properties of the game folder and remove the checkmark on the attribute "read only", apply the changes to all the inner files and folders. Start the launcher and press "play".

2. Connection lost, reconnecting...

Spoiler

euroaionn.png.e99b42995b49112333efab2ee98f7546.png

Fix:
a)  Disable all your antimalware programs and firewalls, and try again;
b) check your pc for viruses
c) try to connect using any vpn (e.g. kaspersky secure connection). If that works with vpn, contact us.