TheAlmighty

[Event] Balaur's Treasures

TheAlmighty    1,046

maxresdefault.jpg.c54bcd04595f38b444ccfb9daa5a0841.jpg.6c50e3f313d7084174ec2a321101acdc.jpg

Daevas, we call for your help!

Intelligence from both factions has detected suspicious activity in the Balaur lands. As it turned out from the reports, the Balaurs are preparing to move strategically important resources from to another base.

At the cost of incredible efforts, we managed to find out that the cargo will be chests with relics, medals and other valuable resources.

Spoiler
  • Tempering solution
  • Mithril medal
  • [Event] Greater Composite Manastone Bundle
  • Stigma Shards
  • Enchantment stone (Lv. 120)
  • Ceramium medal

• Major Ancient Crown
  • Greater Ancient Crown
  • Major Ancient Goblet
  • Greater Antient Goblet

• [Title Card] Aion's Chosen (7 d.)
  • [Title Card] Aion's Chosen (15 d.)
  • [Title Card] Jielinlinerk's Kind Patron (15 days)
  • [Title Card] Hot Shot (15 days)
  • [Title Card] Indomitable (7 days)
  • [Title] Dreamstrider Title (7 days)
  • [Title Card] 'Charmer' (14 days)

• Sharptooth Voidtracer (7 d.)
  • Rosenimbus (7 d.)
  • Goldenimbus (7 d.)
  • Ceruleanimbus (7 d.)
  • Crimsonimbus (7 d.)
  • Flying Pagati (7 d.)
  • Ruddytail Heorn (7 d.)
  • Palomeno Heorn (7 d.)
  • Sharptooth Steamrunner  (7 d.)

• Big Girl Shugo Egg (7 d.)
  • Stormwing Egg (7 d.)
  • Tahabata Egg (7 d.)
  • Infernal Diabol Egg (7 d.)
  • Princely Ailu Egg (7 d.)
  • Helper Pixie Egg (7 d.)
  • Big Girl Shugo Egg (15 d.)
  • Tahabata Egg (15 d.)
  • Stormwing Egg (15 d.)
  • Infernal Diabol Egg (15 d.)
  • Princely Ailu Egg (15 d.)
  • Helper Pixie Egg (15 d.)
  • Noble Red Bulldozer Egg (30 d.)

The chest has the following appearance, and it will take at least 1 minute to open it (solo)

Spoiler

image.png

If these valuable resources in such quantities fall into the main shelter of the Balaurs, it will greatly strengthen their position. Under these conditions, the commanders-in-chief of both sides gave the only possible order: to attack the dredgeon carrying the treasure, destroy the crew, and dump the valuable cargo in the Silentera canyon. Unfortunately, such agreements between two hostile sides were very rarely executed verbatim. The transporting Dredgeon will indeed be shot down, and the treasure will indeed be dumped in the Silentera canyon, but... they still can be found. 

For easier movement to the Silenter Tunnel, special rifts are installed in the capitals of the factions (they appear on the schedule: from 11:00 to 20:00 server time)

Spoiler

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

The conditions of the event: 

• The event starts on September, 11 and lasts until September 19 (inclusive)
  • Chests appear throughout the "Silentera Canyon".
  • Time of the chests respawn: from 10:00 to 22:00 server time
  • 30 chests will spawned at once. Time of respawn is 30 minutes

Good luck in hunting!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Souli    22

But two stright chest events? There is a lack of tempering serums? Well there are easy ways to put them in the game like other events. What will be next? Chests on Katalam Underground?

Chastise    33
On 10/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, TheAlmighty said:

The conditions of the event: 

• The event starts on September, 11 and lasts until September 19 (inclusive)
  • Chests appear throughout the "Silentera Canyon".
  • Time of the chests respawn: from 11:00 to 20:00 server time
  • 30 chests will spawned at once. Time of respawn is 30 minutes

Good luck in hunting

The event sounds nice but I don't really understand the reason why you guys decided to make it last only from 11AM to 8PM server time. Considering that most of the people work during that time and a part of our community isn't located in europe (for example the ones from south america, russia or asia) they won't be able to enjoy the event in the same way they'd wish to. I get that maybe you did that in order to gather most of the players in a certain time lapse to make the event more "alive", but I don't know how many people will be able to participate with this schedule. Maybe next time it would be cool to make it last at least 12 hours (like from 12PM to 12AM) or to let the community vote for a possible schedule in case you decide to do another time-based event.

• Like 1

Raidon    108

Next up they will put these chests in Sanctum and Pandemonium for everyone's convenience so that people won't have to go anywhere. 

• Haha 1

Sakuraba    11

Its always nice to have events to increase open world pvp but the times are ridicilous.
This is a EU server and most people are working most of the time when the chests spawn. 
Please adjust these times, it's a joke like this

• Like 1

Hayter    83

The spawn time is nice. Would have liked it to start earlier though. Like 9 am server time. Chest should not spwan evening time so all people go to JMR/Kamar/Siege.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, dear players,

We understand your point regarding the event hours, and would like to ask you to make more specific suggestions.
Now in the weekends most of the players have more free time and we don't usually start maintenances on weekends. 
But the changes can be made on Monday. 

Thank you

Souli    22
33 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, dear players,

We understand your point regarding the event hours, and would like to ask you to make more specific suggestions.
Now in the weekends most of the players have more free time and we don't usually start maintenances on weekends. 
But the changes can be made on Monday. 

Thank you

Sadly this event is more likely to be a Zerg vs Zerg and only geared could get them. I went to Silentera canyon and elys and asmos were going by grups.

Tough by suggestions, may the chests can appear on more maps like Tiamaranta or Sarpan at night time, once the maps are PVP

Silentera canyon chests: From 11:00 to 20:00

Tiamaranta chests: From 01:00 to 09:00 (Once the PVP is enabled) an optional spawn when neutral at 18:00 to 20:00, this chests may respawn in 15 minutes.

Another suggestion is add a new event for those people that can't or don't want to do PVP like shugo temple.

• Haha 1

mostafa76    10

they better make "CLOSE ASMO CHAR CREATION" event instead of doing this useless one in respond to sustain server balance :D

• Haha 1

Souli    22
6 hours ago, mostafa76 said:

they better make "CLOSE ASMO CHAR CREATION" event instead of doing this useless one in respond to sustain server balance :D

Better that Elys learn how to siege instead of closing asmo creation frist.

• Haha 1

Lynnn    5

I think the Shugo Tombstone is the best event for "lower geard players". 

This events are just like Max geard vs Low geard player.

Sakuraba    11

Just farm kinah and buy the temperings. You can't expect to be able to farm them all by yourself just with one event.

Aragorn324    3
2 hours ago, Souli said:

Better that Elys learn how to siege instead of closing asmo creation frist.

You probably an asmodian so you enjoy getting full gear in 1 month and getting full forts while elyos got nothing.Elyos were winning before and they fucked up closing elyos creation.Now people leave the server too.So i hope you enjoy killing the server buddy.It wont stay long active with this balance.Need buff for siege so it helps both faction win or make some changes.

About the event is kinda meh...only old players full gear can get this.New players are just not welcomed in this server.Rich get more rich as usual.

• Haha 1

Souli    22
7 minutes ago, Aragorn324 said:

You probably an asmodian so you enjoy getting full gear in 1 month and getting full forts while elyos got nothing.Elyos were winning before and they fucked up closing elyos creation.Now people leave the server too.So i hope you enjoy killing the server buddy.It wont stay long active with this balance.Need buff for siege so it helps both faction win or make some changes.

About the event is kinda meh...only old players full gear can get this.New players are just not welcomed in this server.Rich get more rich as usual.

Sorry? I do still with Bloodmark gear, is near impossible to get any cera if you can score on any fort, and I am far, FAR away to get soon a pice of abyss gear. So yeah keep dreaming, Elys do get fort because they aren't capable of making an offensive and that's the sad truth both on Asmodiae when does lose, and Elysea.

• Haha 1

Blackwall    16
1 hour ago, Sakuraba said:

Just farm kinah and buy the temperings. You can't expect to be able to farm them all by yourself just with one event.

"You don't even deserve to participate in this event. Go and farm kinah elsewhere and buy the items that I get from the event."

Wow okay there pal, pretty exclusionary, isn't it?

Aragorn324    3
2 hours ago, Souli said:

Sorry? I do still with Bloodmark gear, is near impossible to get any cera if you can score on any fort, and I am far, FAR away to get soon a pice of abyss gear. So yeah keep dreaming, Elys do get fort because they aren't capable of making an offensive and that's the sad truth both on Asmodiae when does lose, and Elysea.

I think your new to Aion becase you got no diea what you talking about.Winning forts is winning gp and ceranium.You can get them from swb or even some more pve but not so easy.

Its not about "elyos" learn to get fort buddy.Its about if the faction wants or not to contribute to it.So take it slow and learn before you talk.Sometimes factions are either more populated and this is why you lose the forts or simple people that care more about pve.If you ever played official you will understand what i mean.This is why the buff should exist or be implemented.And with no buff the server will die slowly but it will.So learn then speak.

Edited by Aragorn324
  • Haha 1

Sakuraba    11
2 hours ago, Blackwall said:

"You don't even deserve to participate in this event. Go and farm kinah elsewhere and buy the items that I get from the event."

Wow okay there pal, pretty exclusionary, isn't it?

I never said you dont deserve it. I only talked about expectations. I already saw unequipped solo players getting some chests. Its up to the players. But complaining in a forum is always easier.

Souli    22
3 hours ago, Aragorn324 said:

I think your new to Aion becase you got no diea what you talking about.Winning forts is winning gp and ceranium.You can get them from swb or even some more pve but not so easy.

Its not about "elyos" learn to get fort buddy.Its about if the faction wants or not to contribute to it.So take it slow and learn before you talk.Sometimes factions are either more populated and this is why you lose the forts or simple people that care more about pve.If you ever played official you will understand what i mean.This is why the buff should exist or be implemented.And with no buff the server will die slowly but it will.So learn then speak.

4 FREAKING YEARS i have  on this game and you call me new, I am literally spliting myself on half with this nonsesne.

How to make Ceranium? Easy, go and find a damm Eternal Bastion premade, like 3 cera per run and 32k AP fresh.

Hard way, Go to siege, apply to ally, get rank 4 and 1 cera, or go Solo and pray for know where are elys are and get the shit of Rank 1 and get like 4 maravellus Ceranium on 3 forts (A thing that I hardly can get because elys do not show up, they got killed and everytime I target one they are a Xform -or in my case on the best is get Rank 3 and get 1 Ceranium on Katalam and Abyss and I mostly don't care, I just want to score-)

Oh and thanks to this server to make ceranium on Tiamaranta hearts and Saruo, oh I did froget... easy part if Ceranium, hard part is AP and is need like what. 10kk AP. And I am going by rough eye and memory, so yeah, what about brag elsewhere? Elys wanna stuff? Move your ass and take forts, Asmos do not get full gear in 1 month because we do domain, we do because elys are lazy.

Oh and froget about Marchutan/Kaisiniel broken buff, there is nothing more unfair that having a whole faction full of Xform-like players, I do remember that happening to Asmodia on Hellion on Anoha battle, even I, that I was easy to kill, got a whooping I don't know, 100.000 HP and a lot of resistence, in other words, the buff does only help if is maxed out and is no way chance to defeat the enemy with that buff

Edited by Souli
  • Haha 1

Merco    5

Sorry but this event is mainly for Assassins ... just hide wait for box to spawn and easily out DPS a 2-3 group team of Sorc and Cleric and other slow hitting team ... full Sin event ! why ??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
20 hours ago, Aragorn324 said:

The creation was closed because the number of Elyos was way higher than of Asmos. And now the situation is not much different, there are still more ely than asmo, yet ely can't win at sieges. So the question is right, it is really about nimbers? No, elyos more and just can't get together. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1