TheAlmighty

[Event] Balaur's Treasures

Aragorn324    3
16 hours ago, Merco said:

@SouliHad the other day a chat with this Aragorn guy, basically as you stated it yourself he wants to have his advantage and basically be given free stuff; even today, Siege was good, we took 1 fort and the other ended with Dux 20% (so almost two forts) ofcourse he was whole time in Town and then making remarks like "did you enjoy your rewards", yes Aragorn i did, thanks for 300 GP 4 Cera and other from Sillus for taking it

Basically he's a kid who is shouting "give me free stuff or i leave or give it to me easy, i will not work for nothing! and will only complain"

+ bonus, was doing 1v1 Arena and i've got him there, he died on First encounter and then just didn't try at all (gave up after 1 death), btw hes a ranger, im a sorc with PvE stigmas (I have to admit i have good gear and don't know his), yet trying with a ranger against a Sorc on PvE ? he should be able to kill me even in BM gear ! and funniest stuff ? when i messaged him "see ? you gave up immediatelly after 1st death, you do not try at all, you want all stuff free" ... hes first response ? "I'm better then you" and then ofcourse came "I'm far from the same gear as you" bla bla bla

Laziest guy who wants free stuff :)

OMG dude take a life.you are practically stalking evryone even in the game.You should be reported honestly.

Aragorn324    3
2 hours ago, Angrry said:

You're seriously saying this after Ely easily took the fortress? Only one, because there was no desire. Some of the lords went to receive their reward elsewhere. Now the white side is often in the majority, and my personal opinion is that the forts are now blue, either because someone is thinking about the balance after a big "green stripe", or because of the hope for support from the admins and players.

Perhaps you should have pretended to be modest for another day if you wanted to make such a dramatic face.;)

Are you guys stupid or you just pretend.In my opinion you are really ignorant.After this post im done cuz you and souli are pretty dumb heonstly and have no idea wtf you talking about.

I heard from elyos few months ago when they had the 3 forts always..asmos went "qq on forums cryng"...because holding forts for so long is a problem and"unbalanced "bcs "numbers or whatever"Ok i agree.So if asmos hold forts for longer time its ok.Youre stupid.Im done seriously.Merco i understand him taht guy have issues forcing evryone to do sieges lel..but you 2 need a brain man.HF

Sorry if i did posted about sieges and not the event.I will stop here.Too many ignorants to explain too so whatever.

Aragorn324    3
3 hours ago, yujnx said:

I've read all your posts and lmao... What are you talking about... There's equal number of people playing on each side. Maybe our side still have a bit more people. Siege strictly depends on the willingness to do it, motivation, and, most of all, good leadership. Couple of months ago Asmo had the similar problem Ely have now. Now, Asmo got a good leader and everything else to win, and on the other side something happened to Elyos, one of major siege leaders stopped playing, some petty drama, etc. contributing factors. It just happens and switches back and forth. I don't understand why are you whining. 

What Souli said about Elyos ego is a bit off putting since lore doesn't matter in terms of how people play and do sieges, we're all the same, but I think it does apply to sime childish people who chose ely side "just because they're good guys!!1 good guys need free stuff!11" lol.

YOure ignorant.If elyos hold for 3 months asmos qq and rage on forums for a change.If asmos hold the siege for a long time is good is balanced."DEPENDS ON FACTIONS".Fuck off seriously.Drop your ego and remember "asmos start cryng on forum for a change buddy because elyos had the forts".If i say its not ok now bcs asmos hold the forts its "bad".Stfu dude.You guys are ignorants as hell.I hope you enjoy this kind of sieges 3 months each faction.Really amazing.

Edited by Aragorn324

yujnx    20
27 минут назад, Aragorn324 сказал:

YOure ignorant.If elyos hold for 3 months asmos qq and rage on forums for a change.If asmos hold the siege for a long time is good is balanced."DEPENDS ON FACTIONS".Fuck off seriously.Drop your ego and remember "asmos start cryng on forum for a change buddy because elyos had the forts".If i say its not ok now bcs asmos hold the forts its "bad".Stfu dude.You guys are ignorants as hell.I hope you enjoy this kind of sieges 3 months each faction.Really amazing.

Lmao. If you have no facts to back up what you're saying = "you guys are ignorant!11" I bet you started playing not a long time ago lol.

I'm elyos as well and I've seen what's happening; Asmo have been in the same position as we are a couple months ago, but they also were lacking numbers, now numbers are about equal - it's just an issue on ely side, but it's not due to numbers, it's about  the leadership and decent communication. Try to grasp that concept, and stop blaming people for telling you what's the deal - especially putting a blame on asmo side.

Edited by yujnx
  • Like 1

Souli    22
14 minutes ago, yujnx said:

Lmao. If you have no facts to back up what you're saying = "you guys are ignorant!11" I bet you started playing not a long time ago lol.

I have facts and experience in a unbalanced server on retail GF, as all servers were ely domain, not blaming you but just puting this for I don't know how many times

Edited by Souli

yujnx    20
1 минуту назад, Souli сказал:

I have facts and experience in a unbalanced server on retail GF, as all servers were ely domain, not blaming you but just puting this for I don't know how many times

I know. I'm on your side and I wasn't talking about you but about the person I replied to. I've also played on many servers (mostly retail, also Aion Legend until it got closed lol) and been both ely/asmo. I know what you mean. Though on some servers, at least on NA, Asmo did dominate IIRC, on Russian official it was like 50/50, some were "owned" by ely, and some by asmo back in the days.

Aragorn324    3
4 hours ago, Souli said:

Yes "dumb"person that you are...there were unbalanced servers moron...Thats why the buff 6.0 helped evryone.Why you think im still tryng to make you understand the "buff".Are you that dumb man wtf.

And in 5.0 even tho the buff wasnt big deal and mutch changed i believe some forts were becoming balaur so it still helps a bit.WAKE UP.

Edited by Aragorn324

Aragorn324    3
5 hours ago, yujnx said:

I'm elyos as well and I've seen what's happening; Asmo have been in the same position as we are a couple months ago, but they also were lacking numbers, now numbers are about equal - it's just an issue on ely side, but it's not due to numbers, it's about  the leadership and decent communication. Try to grasp that concept, and stop blaming people for telling you what's the deal - especially putting a blame on asmo side.

What do you mean no facts??Are you stupid or pretend?Who the fuck loves to sieges knowing 1 faction will keep the fort for 3 months???Asmos didnt like it so they cried on forum.I cant blame them.Its obviously not fun.So wtf you keep eating??Did i said something wrong?Maybe youre one of those ppl "ah enemy is getting evrything i report this on forum i go cry".And when you get evrything "ah shut up man become better".Youre ignorant simple.

No one loves to do freaking sieges when you know its 1 sided for 3 months.ITS STUPID AF.And dont tell me about "leadership buddy".As i said somtimes people love mostly pve so they wont do siege.If you really played retail some factions were equal in numbers but not always pvp oriented.SO they let it go.So stfu if you dont know nothing you make yourself look more stupid.And i didnt put no blame i said its "unbalanced"search the world.Maybe you have no idea its meaning.

Like wth dude.Im talking with bots.

Edited by Aragorn324

Sentry    27
On 11/9/2020 at 4:16 PM, Raidon said:

Next up they will put these chests in Sanctum and Pandemonium for everyone's convenience so that people won't have to go anywhere. 

Today it has been shown that the main problem of the Elios is not the number, it is the disastrous leadership they have, shameful.

• Like 1

yujnx    20
2 часа назад, Sentry сказал:

Today it has been shown that the main problem of the Elios is not the number, it is the disastrous leadership they have, shameful.

tbh I miss Qellacien. :(

• Like 1

Souli    22
4 hours ago, Aragorn324 said:

What do you mean no facts??Are you stupid or pretend?Who the fuck loves to sieges knowing 1 faction will keep the fort for 3 months???Asmos didnt like it so they cried on forum.I cant blame them.Its obviously not fun.So wtf you keep eating??Did i said something wrong?Maybe youre one of those ppl "ah enemy is getting evrything i report this on forum i go cry".And when you get evrything "ah shut up man become better".Youre ignorant simple.

No one loves to do freaking sieges when you know its 1 sided for 3 months.ITS STUPID AF.And dont tell me about "leadership buddy".As i said somtimes people love mostly pve so they wont do siege.If you really played retail some factions were equal in numbers but not always pvp oriented.SO they let it go.So stfu if you dont know nothing you make yourself look more stupid.And i didnt put no blame i said its "unbalanced"search the world.Maybe you have no idea its meaning.

Like wth dude.Im talking with bots.

Ohh by Azphel shadows... give him a Ely Xform to see if he does do SOMETHING for the Elys...

• Like 1

Angrry    31
18 часов назад, Aragorn324 сказал:

..asmos holds 3 forts for so long… 3forts...3forts...

At least 1\2 of this time, NONE of the whites come to the siege of the Abyss at all. The only way to not collect any alliances - to have no messages in the Group Search. When people are recruited to fight, we often fight with a numerical advantage. 2alliance to 3, sometimes 3 to five. That's why your words seem strange to me. It's like we're playing on different servers

18 часов назад, yujnx сказал:

I Russian official it was like 50/50, some were "owned" by ely, and some by asmo back in the days.

In the last year of the legend's life (I had to catch him), the balance was absolutely not there and the admins did not want to do anything about it. The real preponderance of forces was about 1\3. The main reason for the location of forts from Asmo was RMT. Even the Ely Koreans (which was a strong faction) complained that because of agreement, treaties, and the quantitative superiority, they had no enemies, in fact. If the forum is still alive, you can see them crying in the Korean section

Climx    5

How do you guys count the population, by the online players or the accounts created? I was always curious about it.

Indiee    16

Suggestion for the event, not this one specifically but in general for future when theres another box event. Is it possible to completely randomize chest spawn locations? This would prevent people leaving afk lvl 60s alts on all the spots and would actually require players to walk trought the map, therefore engage in more pvp?

• Like 1

Angrry    31

As well as time for more people to receive the award, who did not make the event their only meaning of life ^_^

Indiee    16

Oh and to address the cast classes / dual wielding inequalities, you could just make the boxes like in tia eye where player has to click them and open them for 10 secs for example

• Like 1

yujnx    20
В 15.09.2020 в 12:59, Angrry сказал:

In the last year of the legend's life (I had to catch him), the balance was absolutely not there and the admins did not want to do anything about it. The real preponderance of forces was about 1\3. The main reason for the location of forts from Asmo was RMT. Even the Ely Koreans (which was a strong faction) complained that because of agreement, treaties, and the quantitative superiority, they had no enemies, in fact. If the forum is still alive, you can see them crying in the Korean section

Yeah you're probably right. I didn't play actively during the last year of Aion Legend, so disregard my words I guess lol  Legend's admins were quick to close the server anyway. They didn't really wanna do anything for the server I think.

Цитата

At least 1\2 of this time, NONE of the whites come to the siege of the Abyss at all. The only way to not collect any alliances - to have no messages in the Group Search. When people are recruited to fight, we often fight with a numerical advantage. 2alliance to 3, sometimes 3 to five. That's why your words seem strange to me. It's like we're playing on different servers

Yesterday Elyos didn't even recruit for KKM siege. They decided not to bother I guess... Sad. If this goes on, it will get boring AF and server will die eventually.

• Like 1

Sentry    27

Today the Elys once again make people aware of the siege from early in the morning. Fantastic. That work is appreciated. How many people will turn up this time after the dire information from the leader the other day? Much less certainly. For my part and that of all my friends, we will continue going this week but if the one who is more dedicated to justifying that he does not make trades through the yellow chat, continues to lead, in the end everyone (not only I say it for my group) we will end up getting tired of go to the siege and consequently leaving the game.

• Like 1

Aragorn324    3
4 hours ago, yujnx said:

Yeah you're probably right. I didn't play actively during the last year of Aion Legend, so disregard my words I guess lol  Legend's admins were quick to close the server anyway. They didn't really wanna do anything for the server I think.

Yesterday Elyos didn't even recruit for KKM siege. They decided not to bother I guess... Sad. If this goes on, it will get boring AF and server will die eventually.

Die??But you said its balanced dude...and buff is "easy" like the other guy.When servers die maybe you wake up eventually.But then will be too late as usual.Hate people like you..They have no idea wtf they talking about and the same as ncsoft listen to players like you and ended up killing aion.

yujnx    20
1 час назад, Aragorn324 сказал:

Die??But you said its balanced dude...and buff is "easy" like the other guy.When servers die maybe you wake up eventually.But then will be too late as usual.Hate people like you..They have no idea wtf they talking about and the same as ncsoft listen to players like you and ended up killing aion.

Process what you read before you type, dude. You're quick to insult others and then complain that "boohoo no one listens to me y'all are retards". "hate people like you!!1" Glad I made you so heated though. Funny af to watch.

If you get yourself a pair of eyes and read what people are saying - you would be able to understand that there's no such a thing as "unbalanced" right now in terms of faction numbers, but a PROBLEM on elyos side with leadership, people doing their own thing, discouragement, and so on. I dunno what changed over those couple of months and it's up to discuss, but asmo dont have more people than elyos atm. And they had similar problem months ago with bad leadership, too. Now things got reversed. And it's not for admins to "fix" people/leadership issue on either side. They can only fix the number problem. And you keep screaming about some 6.0 siege buff; Admins can't implement features from later versions of the game.  Now stop whining and insulting me and other people who replied to you, not our fault you can't read properly. All I'm saying IF THIS GOES ON it won't be good for the server. But in this case admins can't do anything to fix the situation. Unless @TheAlmighty leads siege and controls ely people minds with telepathy lol, if that's what you want. I don't get why you're whining like a child here and sh*tting on everyone, like what do you expect admins to do lmao? and everyone else? Create bots so ely can start win sieges again? Instead of blaming everyone on this forum, look what happened during today's siege. Go lead the faction yourself and whatnot, if you're so eager.

Edited by yujnx

Angrry    31
14 часов назад, yujnx сказал:

On the other hand, a few days earlier, when the hard work of writing 2 words in the Group Search was carried out, White's alliances greatly outnumbered our side.
In my opinion, the situation looks like this: the Leaders reduce the number of fees to increase the gap in points, strengthening their position. It also allows young Daevas to take a two-star PVP gear much faster. In parallel, there is pressure on the administration: "Give a buff or the server will die". Thus, the ability to collect individual points will be greater, and when Their Majesties deign to allow ordinary mortals to besiege, they will have an army of people under their command in good clothes and with additional reinforcement. I do not want to say that this hypocritical and arrogant approach is peculiar only to the Ely. We recently had the same situation on the Blue side.
My suggestion: instead of bonuses for tricksters, let's return to the discussion of" zeroing " fortresses.
It was a good idea. We voted against it, under the influence of a deceiver.

Edited by Angrry

Aragorn324    3
16 hours ago, yujnx said:

Process what you read before you type, dude. You're quick to insult others and then complain that "boohoo no one listens to me y'all are retards". "hate people like you!!1" Glad I made you so heated though. Funny af to watch.

If you get yourself a pair of eyes and read what people are saying - you would be able to understand that there's no such a thing as "unbalanced" right now in terms of faction numbers, but a PROBLEM on elyos side with leadership, people doing their own thing, discouragement, and so on. I dunno what changed over those couple of months and it's up to discuss, but asmo dont have more people than elyos atm. And they had similar problem months ago with bad leadership, too. Now things got reversed. And it's not for admins to "fix" people/leadership issue on either side. They can only fix the number problem. And you keep screaming about some 6.0 siege buff; Admins can't implement features from later versions of the game.  Now stop whining and insulting me and other people who replied to you, not our fault you can't read properly. All I'm saying IF THIS GOES ON it won't be good for the server. But in this case admins can't do anything to fix the situation. Unless @TheAlmighty leads siege and controls ely people minds with telepathy lol, if that's what you want. I don't get why you're whining like a child here and sh*tting on everyone, like what do you expect admins to do lmao? and everyone else? Create bots so ely can start win sieges again? Instead of blaming everyone on this forum, look what happened during today's siege. Go lead the faction yourself and whatnot, if you're so eager.

If you dont stop talking about "elyos side"then you should better leave forum right away.Spare me with this excuse "problem elyos side".If you stop for a bit and use your brain you would understand.You cant ask a faction to go "siege"because 50% of them said so.If you played retail you could see that some servers were dominate elyos and some asmo dominated.In 4.6 patch.Why??That depended on faction.Some people love pve some pvp.Here in this server we got elyos more pve oriented so what?????????

This is why that buff would help a lot for siege so it will be balance.But no you cant read or you cant understand.Either because youre ignorant or you just dont think.And dont say "it cant be fixed".Something can be changed.Stop being so dumb man.Or dont be here if you cant use logic.And i didnt blame no one ...you really are a pretty ignorant.You cant take facts or truth at all.You stick in to your safe space or something.

Edited by Aragorn324

Aragorn324    3
17 hours ago, yujnx said:

and if you dont know what it changed it was the "numbers".thats why they blocked creation ely side.However because 50% of ely side are most pve heroes they dont care about siege.So go lead however you want buddy.If people dont want pvp they wont have pvp.It couldve happen on asmo side too.And then you would be here cryng.

Oh should i maybe repeat cuz it seems youre not so smart....Asmos cried on forum months ago when elyos had the forts.Its not about leadership buddy.Use your brain just a bit.

Souli    22

But if @Aragorn324 is an asmo and is crying for elys... When elys are more way less mercefull than asmos are... ehh...