Endgegner

Best PVP Players

XDDDDDDDDDDDD CAN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY ONLY SHIT PLAYERS TYPE IN THIS FORUM?? XDDD 

BRAW IMAGINE NAMING URSELF IN A TOP PLAYERLIST WHEN U LOSE EVERYTHING FOR 7DAYS STRAIGHT

ID RATHER DIEEEEEEE THAN BE THIS BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME GIVE U LIST RIGHTNOW

TOP PLAYERS- TEYE AND THATS IT HAHAHAHA CUZ ALL U FULLTIME RETIAL PLAYERS ARE THE WORST DOGS IMAGINE COMING FROM THOR SERVER RETAIL AND THINKING YOUREEE GOOOD AHAHHA IT DOESNT MAKE SENSEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF FUCKING DOOGGYS

• Confused 1

PvP God    9
5 hours ago, DOGGYMEBETTERLOL said:

XDDDDDDDDDDDD CAN SOMEONE TELL MY WHY ONLY SHIT PLAYERS TYPE IN THIS FORUM?? XDDD 

BRAW IMAGINE NAMING URSELF IN A TOP PLAYERLIST WHEN U LOSE EVERYTHING FOR 7DAYS STRAIGHT

ID RATHER DIEEEEEEE THAN BE THIS BAD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LET ME GIVE U LIST RIGHTNOW

TOP PLAYERS- TEYE AND THATS IT HAHAHAHA CUZ ALL U FULLTIME RETIAL PLAYERS ARE THE WORST DOGS IMAGINE COMING FROM THOR SERVER RETAIL AND THINKING YOUREEE GOOOD AHAHHA IT DOESNT MAKE SENSEEE AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH WTF FUCKING DOOGGYS

Dude aren't you this Kichmichungcheng guy? You are probably the worst cleric on the server, reaction time as fast as a rock. Even too bad for switching sets as a cleric. I think everyone here agrees that you are one of the worst clerics ever. I heard you and Shikastyle (+4/+5 accs) even got snacked 16-0 by some retail players who play like 2 hours a day and don't take the game nearly as serious as you do.

I have to ask you just one question. If you're that good, and everyone else is trash, why do you play here? If you're "the best player ever, a NotAion god" why don't you just play there? Ah yes, it's because you're trash and your life is boring. That's why you have to destroy the remaining PvP community by toxicity and frightening away your only opponents. Very smart, typical Teye.

14 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Can I ask you guys to calm down a few levels here, otherwise we have to start giving out punishments and/or close this thread.

Hi Morningfrost, please ban this toxic guy from the Forums.

Edited by PvP God
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Xayn    1
15 hours ago, Morningfrost said:

Can I ask you guys to calm down a few levels here, otherwise we have to start giving out punishments and/or close this thread.

What you wanna give punishments for? Chatting? Wtf xD

Angrry    31
21 минуту назад, Xayn сказал:

What you wanna give punishments for? Chatting? Wtf xD

Easy. I was slapped with punishment for claiming that White specifically does not collect alliances to beg for a buff. And as much as 10 for the advice to download the client from a Torrent (allowed in my country), since the speed is 3 times higher :D

Cyu    1

Idk why people even mention schatten people here they are a living meme and are bad af 

Dagomar is below average and Manfred is one of the worst templars I've seen. He plays like a bot

Also I have seen tommy a lot but I dont get why he is legit dogshit. He has full gear and I think +5 atk accs and loses arenas to an undergeared gunner

Just sad what people consider "Good players"

• Like 1

Cyu    1

U lost vs dagomas/Argothon twink Group with sorc/Glad thats more than embarrassing 

Endgegner    7

Dude we played with randoms and sorc without ma set. it was a pure pve win too. Pathologia have just 200 IQ pve strats that’s all. 
Pvp we won 3/4 fights gg ez. 

Cyu    1

I saw the video and saw how you lost the most fights LOL but nice ego there. Rare to see such a bad player having such a gigantic ego. You must really be delusional LMAO

Endgegner    7

You must see as bad as your gameplay then if you didn’t saw us dominate. 
Iam top player! Not even shielder is on my level. 

smartara    6
11 hours ago, DOGGYMEBETTERLOL said:

ok random

Kajumer    4

Asmo:

-Templar: 1. Potati 

-Gladiator: 1. Keduglad

-Assassin: 1. Enna

-Ranger: 1. Asarrow

-Sorcerer: 1. Emenems

-Spiritmaster: 1. Bloodmarie

-Cleric (heal): 1.Ceris

-Chanter: Keduchan

-AT: 1. Ararma 

-Gunner: 1. Versace

Elyos: 

-Templar: 1. Erec

-Gladiator: 1. Leiraya + Kym (played by Seung)

-Assassin: 1. Athertwisting

-Ranger: 1. Clepotmanizz

-Sorcerer: 1. Qtpie

-Spiritmaster: 1. Argothon, 

-Cleric (heal): 1. Malevolance + Teye ( on tournament as he dispelled himself)

-Chanter: Pumba

-AT: 1. Yeagerr

-Gunner: 1. Himmel

-Songweaver: 1. Pogn

Edited by Kajumer
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Gymdouche    0
On 9/30/2020 at 3:47 AM, Endgegner said:

I can personally say that Manfred won everyone on !aion and now he wins everyone on euro aion.

Sure most people on euroaion pvp list aren’t top players, but on this server it’s enough. 
@Gymdouche better train more chest dude. 

oh don't worry about my chest baby, it's already big and strong, probably size of your entire body
But I would recommend though to worry more about your apparently shitty templar skills, cause everybody laugh from you and shit on you :(

Gymdouche    0
On 9/30/2020 at 3:12 AM, Angrry said:

I know a lot of good players (it's about skills, not positions in the top list), although there are some inept ones.
Blind kittens sometimes come from your server, but it would be strange and ugly to say that your entire population is like this.
By the way, did you play here at all, or are you watering the server with random shit in the hope of improving online performance elsewhere?

I played for a little bit but never got anything better than BM set
I moved from Switzerland to Canada so I normally have 150-200 ms and makes no sense try to compete with that ping, especially because my main is assassin
And yes, I was talking about the people that REPRESENT this server, assuming they must be fully geared and top ranked? -- Yeah, they terrible.

Edited by Gymdouche

Angrry    31
7 часов назад, Gymdouche сказал:

I was talking about the people that REPRESENT this server, assuming they must be fully geared and top ranked?

Let's be honest: getting a really good gear makes the quality of the game gradually decrease. This is a natural process, not to mention "exchange and gifts".
Where are the cheaters whose skills are not worth a good word without additional power-UPS? Where are the lazy dinosaurs that have their own rank due to the tactics of limiting access to points (such as sieges) and have forgotten what it means to spend more than 2 skills to kill? Where are the people who first take full gear and then learn to play it? Those who receive a contribution due to agreements?
Answer: All these people make up at least 40% of the top list of any server.
PS: of course, there are enough talented and responsible people who know about the benefits of training with an equal opponent and working on themselves. Although don't think that I give them 60% of the top. After all, there are still dead AFC accounts xD
PPS: it is worth saying thank you to this server ,for the fact that there is no gain of +20 and Water in the store. Thanks to this, the gap in gear is not insurmountable, and the BM set can actually be applied.
(sorry for the slur, the translator was used)

Minusuku    1

I dont agree this top pvp players because i'm not there.

Okay, i dont play euroaion but definitely i'm the best PvP player. I should judge the "skill players" which is usually almost invisible to me.

I created this forum account to claim this unfair list.

I'm generous, i won't ask top 1 because i am that 1. I'm 1, i appear until 8000 B.C. 

I'm pro celestial player, humans call me "Be of light". I always play with my m90 mouse and clicker, i dont need fingers to win players so weak.

I even have a movie! Movie 

I have been recognized worldwide by Gameforge

qyFvf7p.png

And them, many years win easly... i leave.

YwKGxZW.png

Was very funny play Aion, but i will not allow many lies in Euroaion.

I created a company that sell "helps" ; Cheatnator Company SA

And this is an actually Diamond premium user and colaborator that play EuroAion for update this product

514JNYS.jpg

No problem! You can't find that in Google. Is a Deepweb product and you need special url for access. I will never give that link and if someone asks me I will report it in the forum.

So... please, edit top list and add better players. Most of that list are customers of our product. Sure, Krten, Manfred, Blackdraco, Salin, Balearicstorm, etc. 

Stop lies!

Edited by Minusuku
  • Thanks 1

Sentry    27

Why is it that whenever you talk shit about the players ... the same names always appear? Of course, it is exactly the same with those who come to defend them: D.