Endgegner

Best PVP Players

Xayn    1

If you trying to say that full geared all +4 accs gunner in 4.6 patch shouldn't win gladiator at 1v1 with 11k on spirit canon than you really don't know about pvp. 

So prolly you really not belong here :|

• Like 1

Endgegner    7

@Xayn I agree with most of your list. 
Just missing this insane new Gunner.. I think „Dagomar“ and ofc best heal clerics EU „Argathon“ and „Fredmann“ 
@varenta dude you’re not even in top 100

@Watercooker

You so pro teach xayn how to play please! 

• Like 2

PvP God    9
5 hours ago, Endgegner said:

@Xayn I agree with most of your list. 
Just missing this insane new Gunner.. I think „Dagomar“ and ofc best heal clerics EU „Argathon“ and „Fredmann“ 
@varenta dude you’re not even in top 100

@Watercooker

You so pro teach xayn how to play please! 

Yeah this "Dagomar" guy is really insane. He and this templar guy I think he's called Manfred rekt us in the t eye yesterday these guys are crazy fast. 

Edited by PvP God

smartara    6

Xayn worst gladi in server making pvp list lol

Saying teye and Hakurin are good? I saw screenshots were they got reked 20/5 and 16/0 in coop...

Angrry    31
5 часов назад, Gymdouche сказал:

best PvP players on PvE server? Hmmmmm...

You do realize that servers without pvp content are extremely rare, and this is not one of them? In addition, given that our players spend more time with their characters, the Probability of meeting a talented person here is higher than where everything you need falls on you "from the sky" 9_9

Sentry    27
On 21/9/2020 at 5:07 PM, PvP God said:

Yeah this "Dagomar" guy is really insane. He and this templar guy I think he's called Manfred rekt us in the t eye yesterday these guys are crazy fast. 

All these players are part of a new legion, curiously all of them fully equipped ... :)

Sentry    27

Manfred and Krtn not for example (in fact they were Elios who just left when the Asmos began to dominate), the others I do not know but due to the modus operandi of these people I am sure that if they do an IP monitoring the alarms will go off in some of they.

Endgegner    7

@Sentry what do you mean? I played on asmo for several months?? Renamed from Schattenritter and now Manfred. Is it illegal to use namechange or what? I’ve never in my life played elyos btw. 

smartara    6
11 hours ago, Sentry said:

Manfred and Krtn not for example (in fact they were Elios who just left when the Asmos began to dominate), the others I do not know but due to the modus operandi of these people I am sure that if they do an IP monitoring the alarms will go off in some of they.

He is just mad, he is the guy who tried to get Krtn banned for "account buying". Now calling shit about Manfred who is playing asmo side like 6 months or more. Sentry probably just a random who dont know good pvp players and never saw the item "name change". Also the "New legion" is Rank 4 and had a lot of names too, like B l i t z k r i e g or Belmont. You should stop talking shit about players when you dont know anything about anyone wtf. Random toxic players like you are destroying the game tbh

Gymdouche    0
17 hours ago, Angrry said:

You do realize that servers without pvp content are extremely rare, and this is not one of them? In addition, given that our players spend more time with their characters, the Probability of meeting a talented person here is higher than where everything you need falls on you "from the sky" 9_9

dude, any mediocre player from NotAion in it's prime time (yes, the one where everything you need falls on you "from the sky") is way better at PvP than any "pRo" from this server. Don't shit on the server where most people perfectly nailed PvP aspect of this game and where all self proclaimed "pros" were trying to get acknowledgment and yet competition was so high even most talented players would fade away and get rekt by somebody else eventually. I remember back then many top retail players would come and get their a$$ kicked by any mediocre player.

Edited by Gymdouche

Angrry    31
7 часов назад, Gymdouche сказал:

I know a lot of good players (it's about skills, not positions in the top list), although there are some inept ones.
Blind kittens sometimes come from your server, but it would be strange and ugly to say that your entire population is like this.
By the way, did you play here at all, or are you watering the server with random shit in the hope of improving online performance elsewhere?

• Like 1

Endgegner    7

I can personally say that Manfred won everyone on !aion and now he wins everyone on euro aion.

Sure most people on euroaion pvp list aren’t top players, but on this server it’s enough. 
@Gymdouche better train more chest dude. 

Sentry    27

Krtn acquired his account a little over a week ago, he announced it on twich and the video is there explained. Another thing is that you want to defend him for being fond of analingus, but the complaints have already been sent. If your account was "given away" because there is this legal vacuum that allows committing the crime under the name of "gift" then you will not be banned, but at least it is pointed out that this rat left the elios when the Asmos began to dominate and now has returned with another just like OP gear on the Asmo side.
By the way, continue with your movie, I've already gone for popcorn Smartits.

krtnlul    1
32 minutes ago, Sentry said:

Krtn acquired his account a little over a week ago, he announced it on twich and the video is there explained. Another thing is that you want to defend him for being fond of analingus, but the complaints have already been sent. If your account was "given away" because there is this legal vacuum that allows committing the crime under the name of "gift" then you will not be banned, but at least it is pointed out that this rat left the elios when the Asmos began to dominate and now has returned with another just like OP gear on the Asmo side.
By the way, continue with your movie, I've already gone for popcorn Smartits.

Damn dude you must really have an obsession with me, going through all the posts in the forum lying and talking shit about me, few things

1- I didn't announce or explain anything on twitch because it's not true, that's just bullshit you're straight lying

2- You are not very smart if you think I care about elyos/asmos dominating, infact for me is better to be elyos right now because all I do is PVP and I would have 10% pvp buff all the time, I'm playing asmo because of friends.

3- Maybe focus on your life or your gameplay instead of me, you're taking alot of time of your day just thinking about me, some aion player, you're alone in your house and your goal of the day is lying and trying to get me banned, maybe set your goals a little bit higher and you won't be such a lowlife harrasing people in forums to get a false sense of happiness if you lie to get to your goal but then you'll realise you're just as sad

4- You're also lying in other posts about "spanish troop buying accounts" None of my spanish friends even play anymore, my legion mates are german, and they are not the same as my old legion, so it just shows you're straight up lying again and making up stuff, so stop making false accusations and harrasing.

5- Thanks for watching my stream, make sure to follow, little fan!

Sentry    27

So you claim (amongst all the garbage you write) that that Asmodian account has always been yours, right?
That can be verified very easily, good luck.

smartara    6

maybe its from a friend or he got it for some kinah? Why are you so retarded and obsessed with his spanish body? If you want a relationship just ask him wtf

30 minutes ago, Sentry said:

So you claim (amongst all the garbage you write) that that Asmodian account has always been yours, right?
That can be verified very easily, good luck.

Angrry    31
7 минут назад, smartara сказал:

maybe its from a friend or he got it for some kinah? 

Regardless of the person being discussed (which I'm not particularly interested in) I want to express my regret about the fact that we "opened that door". Now any purchase can be a "gift" or an exchange for kinara. Indeed, kinara is so useful in a place where you no longer have a character.. ^_^

Xayn    1

@Endgegner only reason why are you there is that there is not any good templar right now.. And from those who remains you are most geared and prolly one of even less templars who do pvp.. But like that's it.. You're not that Best xD

Endgegner    7

@Xayn dude wtf? Me not the best?? If I play serious, with helmet, lan cable, power shards etc. iam 100% on the summit of pvp skillz. 
Stomp Shika in Arena: Done!

Beat Hoheit 4-2: Done!

Be best looking char: Done!