PvE Instance Requirements for Magical and Physical Classes

Lunielo    0

Is there any valuable source of information in terms of how much of these:

- Accuracy/Magical Accuracy
- Attack/Crit Strike/Magic Boost

you need to have viable PvE experience?

If not please share it with me.

Raidon    108

For physical classes, you generally want to aim for 3k accuracy and 1k crit under buffs.

For magical classes, you need 2k macc and as much Mboost as you can get. Usually 3.5k mboost is a decent start to begin with.

• Like 1

Angrry    31

In fact, the upper threshold of MB (except for RB resists) is 2.9. As a result, having 3.5 K MB without buffs and scrolls, You are very likely not to feel the difference in damage in the presence/absence of a Chanter, in most of the PVE.

Edited by Angrry
  • Like 1

Haku    29

As Angrry said, mb cap is 2900 + target's msupp.

Endgame instance bosses have the following msupp:
Hyperion 1335
Pashid 1335
Grendal 1150
Sheba 1150
Test weapon Dynatoum 1002

In other words having more than 4235 mb buffed is a waste since that's basically the pve mb cap of this patch. Having around 4k buffed puts you close to cap for the other instances.

Edited by Haku
  • Like 1

Angrry    31
11 часов назад, Haku сказал:

Hyperion 1335

Pashid 1335

I don't see any difference in Hyperion damage after 3.8 K. Although perhaps the reason is in the features of the class. Dear Haku, could you refer to the data source, to make it clear to me that this is about Magic Suppression, not Resist

Edited by Angrry

Angrry    31
1 час назад, Blackwall сказал:

Did you run with an Aethertech, perhaps? They reduce Magic Suppression by 500.

That's right, and thank you for your answer.
However, I will still be grateful for the source, since the usual search did not help, and digging through the game files is quite a long " entertainment"

Haku    29
On 04/09/2020 at 11:07 AM, Angrry said:

I don't see any difference in Hyperion damage after 3.8 K. Although perhaps the reason is in the features of the class. Dear Haku, could you refer to the data source, to make it clear to me that this is about Magic Suppression, not Resist

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GwNsZGQ2ByhwhXvVZFa-_XXxNTmUAXglzqWwiPxWtY8/edit#gid=449692875

While this is datamined from 5.3, you will see there are several versions of each boss in the spreadsheet. As far as I remember those were the numbers cited back in 4.x too, but unfortunately the old gf forums have been purged several times and I can't find the posts anymore so I cannot verify that for you.

If you feel like that's wrong though you could always just test with 1 skill over and over again and see your dmg results (noncrits ofc) with more or less mb. I haven't tested in game so :D

Edited by Haku
  • Like 1