Sign in to follow this  
Blacklight5

Wild idea of getting our server updated to 4.8

Maelok    1

If I wanted to play those other patches I would be on another server with said patch.

I play here for the specific patch 4.6 as many stated before it went to shit regardless of this upgrade or not, This server from what I have read since it started is dedicated to the 4.6 which is awesome that they have stayed the course and continue to do so!

In fact it is for me the main reason why I play this server, there are not many 4.6 servers worth a shit trust me I tried em out and there so far are only 2 that I am truly in awe at how well everything has taken off for said servers, I tired the high rate 4.6 etc...I do not like them, If i wanted to be cap lvl the moment I log into my character might as well go play real aion and quest and be max lvl in a few hrs, That is not what I am looking for otherwise I would still be playing it.

Crafting has always been a major thing for me I love and will spend countless hours doing it with no regret at all.

4.6 is what has gotten the amount of players I see everywhere and I probably have seen some of you on other servers checking them out as well.

Am happy to say as long as this server stays at 4.6 me and my friend's will be playing it and having as much fun as back before they changed the original.

I may not be a forum poster and lurk here most the time I am in game making characters the one's I used to play and love playing to this very day oh and crafting lol.

So, Please "Don't Ever Change the 4.6 patch!"

Thank You.

lishalis    2

If you want to play New versiones of the game, go to gameforge aion. All New updates before 5.0 are the worst for the game. I played since that update and are not good for the game. This game is only 4.6, not more. There will dont have New updates with other versions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

disgusting    18

big no. the game slowly died when aion deleted katalam, tiamaranta and tiamaranta eye. they literally deleted all pvp maps and became full pve game with tradeable gears and upgrade stigmas.

• Like 1

Cosy    8
20 hours ago, disgusting said:

big no. the game slowly died when aion deleted katalam, tiamaranta and tiamaranta eye. they literally deleted all pvp maps and became full pve game with tradeable gears and upgrade stigmas.

It's not 4.8, you are talking about 5.x. Katalam wasn't bad but not a real end-game map, only ungeared ppl really need these maps.

In 4.8 you have eob*2 / kamar*2/runatorium/pangea; We lost katalam but we get more interesting pvp instance/content and class balance.

In 4.6, ranger/chanter and bard are shit.

• Thanks 1

Kaliya    1

"This is the best version, it has Katalams/Tiamaranta etc, the game died when they were deleted", then why did I get bored after I hit level 65 and had nothing to do? I had a legion with nice people,but shortly I left because I felt that I had nothing to do, people were already geared, waiting to kill you at every spot you're farming or questing, yet I see so much hate on 5.x version and I don't get why. Indeed, it had those elemental transformations that broke the balance, but it wasn't impossible to kill those who were using it , but still, it had a balance between pvp and pve was equal, you weren't getting bored, you had things to do, events for example :Fire temple, Gogorunerk's Gauntlet,or even Tia's eye, which was introduced again in 5.8. Or dungeons that you had some chances to get mats for upgrading your gear. After 6.0 the game went downfall, everything became pointless, or 7.0,which became even worse. In my opinion, stop throwing with mud anymore on newer versions(not including 6.x-7.x), after all, all of them had advantages and disadvantages.

• Like 1

Fonkey    1
On 1. 12. 2020 at 12:22 PM, Cosy said:

It's not 4.8, you are talking about 5.x. Katalam wasn't bad but not a real end-game map, only ungeared ppl really need these maps.

In 4.8 you have eob*2 / kamar*2/runatorium/pangea; We lost katalam but we get more interesting pvp instance/content and class balance.

In 4.6, ranger/chanter and bard are shit.

So true about the imbalance in PvP for Chanter and Ranger, especially with op **** classes like Gunner and then Aethertech.

• Like 1