eZlqaab.jpg

6TXRaab.jpg

5w08fab.jpg

AQQJbab.jpg

OghAgab.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hayter    83

I guess he is right. You lose because you imagine yourself so good pvp players, and instead of finishing cap and taking a win you tried to pvp and lost. Get down on the ground.

mmmm    4
8 hours ago, Hayter said:

I guess he is right. You lose because you imagine yourself so good pvp players

No. Plain and simple. We went to Captain Anusa.

...and instead of finishing cap and taking a win you tried to pvp and lost. Get down on the ground.

Failed again dude. We went to kill captain and failed several times. This strategy to finish it COULD work if we had more dps. I can't solo cap. Others had very weak dps (even this sin).

So, we tried cap and failed several times. At that moment we had like 1500 points lead. Then we should have changed strategy - to kill 2 or 3 surks and be like 3000+ plus and go afk and win it. But sin kept going to "finish the captain". Yes - if and only if we had more dps - we should go cap and finish it. But sin kept the same failed tactic.

This is exactly the same when you go pvp and silence opponent without covering silence. And doing it over and over again. And failing over and over again. You have to abandon failed strategy and do something different - where you are stronger. In this case it would be to kill surks.

Sin didn't realize that some people in the group are not so geared nor skilled. When we tried captain - asmos teleported to cap room. we had 2 rangers. Each one of them could put traps in cap room where asmos teleport. But non of them did it.

...you tried to pvp and lost. 

Yes - we lost pvp when they trained us. When we lose in pvp then we should go pve and do fast surks kill, get 3k+ points lead and go afk and win.

I guess he is right.

Its my fault that he insults other people? You think its right thing to do? Failed logic m8.

I guess he is right. 

This sin was the most responsible that people from our group lost morale and quit and go afk.

He did more for asmo victory than asmos themselves.

PS

in war when you have comrade who is breaking morale - his own group kills him. Too bad there is no PK in aion.

Konoyaro    60

Based on previous replies from the staff cursing on group chat is not a violation of rules, only /say and LFG.