Sign in to follow this  
Preschool

No action taken against aethertapping bots!?

Preschool    0

Hi, 

"Aetherspast" has received multiple reports for botting; from multiple people, yet this player has not been banned yet? With admin reluctance to address this issue (or even respond to my previous report) is aethertapping botting considered  "legal"? Aion0006.thumb.jpg.5a1c4067f88b46218e473fe324a7ab57.jpg

• Confused 1

Lazar    14

GAINZ is a bunch of characters that are existing probably from day one of the server. They are producing nearly anything you can make kinah with. The Base of this kinah farming industry is an "Aether-Bot". What they or he/she is doing with that huge amount of kinah... well you can think what you want :)

Angrry    31

We also have a small Guild where people go only for the sake of farming. I hope we won't be declared bots for collecting ether and standing at the cooking table ^_^

Lazar    14

If you take a closer look to GAINZ, you will surely recognize, that this is not a "normal" legion that likes crafting. Its a 24/7 "bot-alchemy-industry" that it makes hard for normal players to compete with this. Honestly IF Aetherbotting is allowed here, everythng is fine. But if not, there sould be a ban to this player(s).

So i aks a unmistakeable question to the admins: Is Farming Aether by Bot allowed on this Server?

I've added a screenshot, taken 5 Minutes sgo. So another Question to the admins: Is Kinah-Selling on your server allowed?

If these things are not allowed, please act like its forbidden and such players should feel the consequences.

WTS Kinah Tukka.jpg

Edited by Lazar
  • Like 1

Lynnn    5

Yes its allowed. I was reporting some bots few month ago. 

GM say its allowed and they will do nothing.

I quit this server, sadly because the server had potential. 

• Haha 1

Souli    22

Aether is a very value resource, is need for almost any alchemy and coocking craft, is also very time consuming as you have to farm aether and then wait to your flight time refills alone or with skills or potions, I would understand aether-boting if only they dedicate to sell it at broker, it would be a very good solution as allows people to have good prices and everyone can just grab from broker, craft (or morph) and sell what they need, adding the price of the aether to the final product.

However... alchemy and coocking are very profitable, you can refill your scrolls and potions (thus saving you some money) and make even more to sell, making you get some millions of kinah on the process and if you are smart, you could find what kind of scroll or potion you want to make and sell.

Seeing the reports here.. does aether-boting is legal, Ok, but for what reason? Most people myself included, would gonna farm the aether they need, specially if they relay on morphs, they gonna need way more aether , if they buy from broker, may they can't keep a low price. (Aether is a value resource, yet worthless)

And keep going, is even crafting-boting allowed? Because if it is, disencoruage people to learn alchemy and get their scrolls made by themselves, and if most of the scrolls to take an example, are taken by the bots and they are selling Kinah, they are breaking one of the rules.

I always wonder why all items have such a low price, is this way that the admins want to avoid that everything becomes expensive?

Edited by Souli
  • Like 1

Angrry    31

Several people from the Legion craft and someone had the sense to make a macro to collect ether. Nightmare. Execute them all 9_9

Edited by Angrry

Souli    22
10 hours ago, Angrry said:

Several people from the Legion craft and someone had the sense to make a macro to collect ether. Nightmare. Execute them all 9_9

Without a macro, I can farm a lot of aether, enough to make for example, 3600 scrolls, I needed like, if I do not bad recall , 5000 aether for that and because I did need morph 360 diamonds/ruby/zaphire, etc , and you know what I do require? Pacience, on retail got like 5 minutes of flight time, now I do have barley 3 and I am ok with that, I do bet I could farm the same ammount if I do want, again, why using a macro? lazyness. Automatic openings aren't from this version and if are the admins way to play, then is their decision.

Angrry    31

18 часов назад, gman сказал:

I spent hours harvesting, transmuting, crafter to sell a misery ...

It seems that someone is looking for a reason to eliminate unnecessary manufacturers, that the price of cans has risen from 30 back to 100 ;)
This allowed you to make easy money but it was not normal for ordinary players. Such prices can be on a server with a good online, accept it.
Let me tell you: game macros make it a little easier to collect ether, because goal selection and interaction are allowed commands.
Excuse me. I will no longer flood in this chat

Lazar    14
On 26.8.2020 at 6:08 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Please, stop all the flooding here and provide video proof. Screenshots don't show anything to us. 

So Tukka's Note "WTS Kinah ! /w me" doesnt prrof anything? I thought selling Kinah is forbidden on this server and will be punished? But you can accept someone who created a new dimension in "Farming" and Kinah-Selling? This doesnt make sense. Wheres the Difference in writing in LFG "WTS Kinah" compared to use this message in your characters note. Its the same result. Why you guys close your eyes in this case?

WTS Kinah Tukka.jpg

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,055
3 hours ago, Lazar said:

So Tukka's Note "WTS Kinah ! /w me" doesnt prrof anything? I thought selling Kinah is forbidden on this server and will be punished? But you can accept someone who created a new dimension in "Farming" and Kinah-Selling? This doesnt make sense. Wheres the Difference in writing in LFG "WTS Kinah" compared to use this message in your characters note. Its the same result. Why you guys close your eyes in this case?

WTS Kinah Tukka.jpg

Sanctions are set for Tukka. 

I was referring to the main point of the topic, which is in the 1st message here. We can't see if it is a macro or bot without a video proof. 

• Like 1

Lazar    14
49 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Sanctions are set for Tukka. 

I was referring to the main point of the topic, which is in the 1st message here. We can't see if it is a macro or bot without a video proof. 

I assume, that these aether guys using a combination of ingame-macro + external macros like razer synapse or logitech mouse-software. so they can activate there ingame macro automatically. I can remember that this was a often used on retail server in old Aion 4.x times. At the end it is farming without being at the pc for a long time. Some people would call it botting ^^

Edited by Lazar

Preschool    0
On 8/26/2020 at 6:08 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Please, stop all the flooding here and provide video proof. Screenshots don't show anything to us. 

Greetings, 

Is this sufficient evidence? If not, Aetherspast (and others) are botting all the time, I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to get more footage. 

Aion 2020.08.15 - 11.48.34.01.mp4

Linnz    5

Well there are bots, they hang by the same aether node that was supposed to be there, which another player has gathered, you can whisper them, they don't respond.

These are the same players on broker that are mass producing and driving prices down, I used to love crafting and selling my goods, they have made it pointless.

I am quitting due to this, I am not the only one.

• Sad 1

Souli    22

There is a "player" on the broker wich is mostly (to not to say all time) opening bundles, they do open all straight and again from GAINZ legion, and no I don't have footage.

3 hours ago, Linnz said:

These are the same players on broker that are mass producing and driving prices down, I used to love crafting and selling my goods, they have made it pointless

I used to make alchemy as my living on retail, here I don't even bother to farm and sell