Sign in to follow this  
Major

RACISM at this Server!

Major    0

Hello,

I, am a new Player on this Server, i am from Germany.  And i am shocked, about the Racism at this Server!

I search for a instance, yesterday, it have works. we work the instance in english, no problem.

But Today, i search for a other instance, that have not worked in English. Then i search for Players in german Langue, for German people,

in the hope that works.

An then, of 15 minutes, i become news, that was not okay... . I must blocked in then 15 minutes 4 Players about racism! I should not talk german, i should have to talk english?! 

Okay, fine, but, whats with the other languages every day that i read in the chat? Polish, turkish, russian, and more and more. But i, i don,t it? What is here wrong?

I am attacked about that i speak German? Thats not Fair and not okay! And, i tried in english, but it did not work in english, to search members for the instance..... .

Thank you all,

Greetings, Major

elia    3

Heyoo 

im fairly new to the Server as well. i really like the concept of a international Server and i really enjoied my stay so far. how ever in my experience, inis and siges work perfectly fine if u stick to english. Every time i do happen to meet a fellow german speaking lad, i feel free to speak german with them. 

I have never recived any racist msgs due to me, speaking german on this Server.  

still, its the internet, there is allways some dickhead being racist just ignore them lol  

• Like 1

Angrry    31

Yes, racism is present and promoted on the server by some individuals. This applies to representatives of different ethnic groups. When it comes to some one inadequate, freaking out from the sight of unusual letters, it would not make sense to talk about it (thank God no one canceled the blacklist), but there are people who diligently spread the bad name about "all these Germans\Chinese\Czechs\Russians\Poles etc." I also really like to be present on an international server, although it is difficult to admit. I hope that one day every member of the local community will understand that the statement "Any representative = good or bad player" is nothing more than an attempt to attract others to bullying based on personal complexes and resentments.
Let's be a little patience and respect with each other and let the fights in our multi-social tavern take place only in the battle ring ^_^

• Like 1

ldfilip    47

U probably take it too personaly....jerks allways were and allways will be, same as racism. But in general, the server is in english, in universal language, you can blame the educational system that only europeans speak more than one language and ppl who barely speak one cant comprehend it. So unless you cant send cancer via game mail, you should stay cool and use the block function ;)

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello,

I don't think that it is something really serious,we can often see players using language other than english and it is usually going well. I'd say that ye, probably they support the idea of using international language in the chat, don't take it too serious.
I'm sorry if it disappointed you. If there's something really offensive, you can always report these players and they will be punished. 

• Like 1

Raidon    108

People often get mad because LFG turns into a mess when 20 people start their conversations on 5 different languages at the same time. Keep LFG to English unless you're looking for/promoting a legion.

Also, not liking someone from different nationality is not racism. Falsely accusing someone for racism is outright embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Like 2

elia    3
12 minutes ago, Raidon said:

Also, not liking someone from different nationality is not racism. 

???

• Like 2