Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Disabling PayPal method. Donations.

Angrry    31

Have you already received offers to ban those who make refunds by ip or take kinara  (make a negative number  if this is not available) from all their accounts? ¬¬ 
Or just ban and charges only for what the Persians are level 65

Sakuraba    11

33 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Why can't you use other methods?

Many people don't have a credit card or they just dont want to put their information in these payment methods. The still rising e-coin prices speak for themselves.
Is it really that much of a problem to implement paypal as payment method back? I mean, I'm pretty sure your revenues are dropping since paypal is gone so it would be a win-win situation for everyone.

TheAlmighty    1,054
5 hours ago, Sakuraba said:

Many people don't have a credit card or they just dont want to put their information in these payment methods. The still rising e-coin prices speak for themselves.
Is it really that much of a problem to implement paypal as payment method back? I mean, I'm pretty sure your revenues are dropping since paypal is gone so it would be a win-win situation for everyone.

Even if we add paypal back, it will be off in just one day. We have already had such experience about a month ago.

And we will get troubles and complains once again.

Auxi    4
On 24.9.2020 at 8:37 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello,

Why can't you use other methods?

Credit cards are a dying payment method. There is simply no advantage in using those anymore.

Younger generations (35 and under) will most likely not have a credit card at all because it's simply a relic of the past. Generally speaking, most people playing this game are simply using more modern payment methods. The only ones who still use credit cards most of the time are Russians and Americans. The former are legit players of course, the latter aren't too present in EuroAion.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that most people have moved away from credit cards onto more modern and more convenient payment methods, the most popular of which is PayPal. You can easily see how most people got absolutely screwed over from the removal of PayPal if you watched the ECoin prices since then.

You just really gotta accept that PP is the payment method the majority of your players not only prefer, but is the only way they even could make a purchase.

We urgently need a solution.

Edited by Auxi
  • Like 1

Angrry    31
11 часов назад, Auxi сказал:

..you watched the ECoin prices since then..

Previously, it seemed to me that the absurd price of a coin is 0.3(donating 8 dollars to buy1 stone WTF?) translated into the Kinah exists due to the stimulation of streamers. However, after getting acquainted with this forum, it really becomes clear who provides dumping. If you got your 200 coins by fraud, selling an item for 40kk looks reasonable xD
In short, the current price change is a natural process.

TheAlmighty    1,054
12 hours ago, Auxi said:

Credit cards are a dying payment method. There is simply no advantage in using those anymore.

Younger generations (35 and under) will most likely not have a credit card at all because it's simply a relic of the past. Generally speaking, most people playing this game are simply using more modern payment methods. The only ones who still use credit cards most of the time are Russians and Americans. The former are legit players of course, the latter aren't too present in EuroAion.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is that most people have moved away from credit cards onto more modern and more convenient payment methods, the most popular of which is PayPal. You can easily see how most people got absolutely screwed over from the removal of PayPal if you watched the ECoin prices since then.

You just really gotta accept that PP is the payment method the majority of your players not only prefer, but is the only way they even could make a purchase.

We urgently need a solution.

We understand your point and hope that you can understand ours. 

It works for 1 day and then it doesn't fork for several days. What's the point of this? 

Souli    22

Is evident that the people won't gonna use a payment method that they do not trust at all, internet payments are a hit or miss and if you do not have not trust intro a payment method, you won't gonna put your money at risk, if PayPal won't gonna be enabled again, maybe something that people trust would work rather that making them choose something on that never heared about

Morningfrost    30
3 hours ago, Souli said:

Is evident that the people won't gonna use a payment method that they do not trust at all, internet payments are a hit or miss and if you do not have not trust intro a payment method, you won't gonna put your money at risk, if PayPal won't gonna be enabled again, maybe something that people trust would work rather that making them choose something on that never heared about

Thing is that (as a discord supporter) I've seen first hand the issue with paypal. we had to work with 10 or more cases per day paying via paypal, and not getting their coins, the time and effort on tracking down the payment and see where the error is. So how to solve that issue?

Sakuraba    11

Maybe you should change your whole donation system then. Tons of other private servers from all kinds of MMOs and other games are running with donations and they use paypal for years without any problems.
That's why I can't understand why it's such a problem only here.

Edit: Double Post. Pls delete one of them.

Edited by Sakuraba

Auxi    4
On 26.9.2020 at 10:41 AM, TheAlmighty said:

We understand your point and hope that you can understand ours. 

It works for 1 day and then it doesn't fork for several days. What's the point of this? 

I do understand your point. Maybe I wasn't so clear on what I was trying to convey.

I was only trying to elaborate why exactly other methods don't work for many users. I wasn't asking for the return of PayPal. It's very understandable that it's the best choice to simply remove a payment method altogether if it's so extremely unreliable.

However I want to make clear that the player base is starving on ECoins, and that we need a solution. For exmaple, we wouldn't starve for ECoins if the items provided by the shop (some of which are quite essential for the game, like socketing aids, some like the Legion Pagati are borderline p2w) were also attainable ingame for everyone in a way that's not ridiculously time consuming (like voting for the server, which only gives 5 coins per day, when you need several thousands). Do try to design the game or shop systems in a way that doesn't make it depend on ECoins so much but balance it so purchasing ECoins will still remain a valid option.

I know that many ECoins are being provided through streamers, but even now it seems that it's not enough when we have to rely so much on items from the item shop.

Edited by Auxi
  • Thanks 1