Sign in to follow this  
TheAlmighty

Disabling PayPal method. Donations.

ShaoNanase    5
On 2020-08-10 at 11:04 AM, SMyomayo said:

1) Use your internet banking, create a virtual card (USD), configure it for online purchases (set a monthly purchase limit) Use it wherever you want. In my bank CCV the code is random generation evry 24h. If you do not have one, and you are very afraid that thieves will rip off your billions. Do not transfer more money  there ( virtual card )  than you intend to spend. In fact, there is no problem, there is just reluctance and paranoia. They  wrote that, if return PayPal, this will not solve the problem, since PayPal constantly blocks the purchase of Ecoins. It works for two days then   four days blocked all transfers. So why are you asking to get PayPal back? no sense . 

Most of people prefer to pay throught Paypal and NOT with their Credits Card or other Cards , BECAUSE IT'S MORE SAVE FOR THEM. The Admins should be more careful next time with the people that say they didn't receive the Ecoins.

*sigh* I just wish Paypal is back. It's a good server but now...

TheAlmighty    1,046

Dear players!

Paypal is available for a short period of time (not clear until when). Please, use it only if there's no other option for you to donate AT ALL (none of the methods lead to the successful transaction). 

Thank you for supporting us!

• Thanks 2

Heriion    0
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Dear players!

Paypal is available for a short period of time (not clear until when). Please, use it only if there's no other option for you to donate AT ALL (none of the methods lead to the successful transaction). 

Thank you for supporting us!

Thx for paypall love ya :) is work now!

On 10.8.2020 at 6:12 PM, TheAlmighty said:

We would never like to "destroy" our own project. Why would we need it? 

Äähhm, ok nice, now you bring paypal back *clap * clap

but to be honest: you made a lot of wrong decisions

This game is really boring at the moment - I just come on to run 1x swb per day, 2x kata and 4x runa in week... thats all... this game is boring... bad siege... bad events... not enough stigma shards...

Can you do please a better job?

Salvus    15

This is a joke. All the other payment methods are only available for Russian residents. 

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Salvus said:

This is a joke. All the other payment methods are only available for Russian residents. 

Method1 is indeed more used by CIS, but method2 provides payments with international cards and other systems including cryptocurrency.

Sakuraba    11

I don't understand why its such a problem here.

Other private aion servers use paypal without any issues

TheAlmighty    1,046
On 8/17/2020 at 5:47 PM, Sakuraba said:

I don't understand why its such a problem here.

Other private aion servers use paypal without any issues

Hello,

All the reasons are explained in the topic itself. 

Luff    3

Hello,

The payop doesn't work right now either, getting an error that leads back to the main website donatefail page. Please do address this asap.

Thanks.

Raidon    108

The situation is fairly sad ATM. You removed PayPal and told us to use our cards. But even that weird Paywhatever doesn't work. Many people have reported this issue where it doesn't process your payment and just throws you back to a donation page.

This resulted in Ecoin prices going from 200-250k ea to 350k ea. Streamers now have a monopoly on Ecoins because they get a fair amount each week.

With population nosediving, no meaningful events on the horizon, and removal of the most popular donation method I don't see how you're going to sustain this server. Most people are already bored with this server because there is nothing to do.

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,046
1 hour ago, Raidon said:

The situation is fairly sad ATM. You removed PayPal and told us to use our cards. But even that weird Paywhatever doesn't work. Many people have reported this issue where it doesn't process your payment and just throws you back to a donation page.

This resulted in Ecoin prices going from 200-250k ea to 350k ea. Streamers now have a monopoly on Ecoins because they get a fair amount each week.

With population nosediving, no meaningful events on the horizon, and removal of the most popular donation method I don't see how you're going to sustain this server. Most people are already bored with this server because there is nothing to do.

Hello, 

Unfortunately, the situation with PayPal is not pleasant for us as well. But it just doesn't work and it doesn't depend on us. 

Please, check the information we gave in the topic once again, we just can't help it. Hope for your understanding. 

Luff    3

So to make things super clear, the management and administration of EuroAion, refuses to use the system because of players being dishonest and cancelling payment requesting refunds causing your paypal accounts to go under some sort of investigations.

Why not have a paypal account for players who have successfully made 3-5 successful donations and are deemed as "trustworthy" and another for first time players who have under 5 donations. It would alleviate the issues faced on your main paypal account and can keep allowing active serious players to continue to donate and enjoy the services you provide, and you could also permanently punish players who behave unscrupulously and try to deceive the system and cause issues that are unfavorable and dishonest.

Just a suggestion. What do you guys think?

Edited by Luff
  • Like 2

TheAlmighty    1,046
6 hours ago, Luff said:

So to make things super clear, the management and administration of EuroAion, refuses to use the system because of players being dishonest and cancelling payment requesting refunds causing your paypal accounts to go under some sort of investigations.

Why not have a paypal account for players who have successfully made 3-5 successful donations and are deemed as "trustworthy" and another for first time players who have under 5 donations. It would alleviate the issues faced on your main paypal account and can keep allowing active serious players to continue to donate and enjoy the services you provide, and you could also permanently punish players who behave unscrupulously and try to deceive the system and cause issues that are unfavorable and dishonest.

Just a suggestion. What do you guys think?

Well, there's no way to implement it. We get a lot of donations and we can't sit and manually set different accs for every player.

Regarding banning, we have already given the reason why we can't do it in any way: we do not see the account of the player who made a donation.

TheAlmighty    1,046

One player has already explained what happens: 

PP works for 2 days and then it is unavailable for over 4 days, which we spend on proving our fairness and restore the accounts. 

Luff    3
On 26/08/2020 at 12:05 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Well, there's no way to implement it. We get a lot of donations and we can't sit and manually set different accs for every player.

Regarding banning, we have already given the reason why we can't do it in any way: we do not see the account of the player who made a donation.

There is always a way to implement something with all respect, it takes just a constructional inventive mind and development to implement it. The same way a player can purchase VIP of some sort on their account it can be the same way. I believe the same way game websites allow for voting, and the voting website returns the person to their account page where they are debited with whatever reward it is for voting by the game website. I believe once a person chooses the paypal method, the same way the system captures what account to credit with the e-coins after the purchase is complete, is the same way a time-stamp and transfer reference number is available, and could be used as a match to figure out who are the culprits. For the players who are awarded with the trusted title, their paypal donate link would just be different, it's a simple code line to group them differently just instead of a normal "VIP" they could be in a special category by themselves. TL;DR i know but eh...

I just think that instead of crippling the one good way many persons would rather donate to your server, it would be wise to sit and R&D and find a way around it, because there is, it's just a matter of putting in a little work which clearly would pay off.

My two cents.

• Like 1

Sakuraba    11

Well Ecoin prices are going up fast since a lot less people are able to buy them.

I'm ready to donate alot of money but I just can't.

It's sad 

• Like 1

Chusheen    45

Hi

I am a handsome prince of Asmodea. I want to put the Staffmembers of EuroAion in my will but I have to do a Paypal donation first for my Lawyer. I am sick and die soon. So answer fast.

Lovely,

Chu

Edited by Chusheen

butcherjoe    0

Hello!

Is there any chance that you can open the Paypal event again for a short period of time like last time? I really need those 100% socketing box for equipment and the prices for elyos almost averages 40 million kinah above, I need a lot like more than 20 boxes and I can not afford to use my kinah the same with other people who can only use paypal :(

Souli    22

Asmo side are 400.000 kinah per coin, I won't discard that they keep rising in a month, I am worried as well, stuff is getting cheaper but some other stuff remain expensive, making hard for people to buy what they need.

TheAlmighty    1,046
10 hours ago, butcherjoe said:

Hello!

Is there any chance that you can open the Paypal event again for a short period of time like last time? I really need those 100% socketing box for equipment and the prices for elyos almost averages 40 million kinah above, I need a lot like more than 20 boxes and I can not afford to use my kinah the same with other people who can only use paypal :(

Hello,

Why can't you use other methods?