Sign in to follow this  
warp1819

Run away with all the items

warp1819    0

Runner ID: 'Hametsuu'  

I am Korean. The translation may make the writing look weird.

we are toxix   Region's ID: 'Hametsuu' run away with all the iceboxes/All items in Saouro

Our party was not a perfect organization.

There were two healers.
One person who doesn't know.
There is no high-quality stegma.
So I invited one more healer without a high-end stegma. (My friend)
One key in Saou was a good combination. We were six.
But I and a stranger in Hiler kept trying to attack instead of focusing on managing party members, and we had some difficulties in the middle.
However, he succeeded in killing the last boss easily.
It didn't take long..
But the fugitive changed his acquisition authority, expelled party members and took all the items with him.
When I asked him why, he mentioned dps (Runer:2000, Me:1452), and he said he didn't deserve a healer.
I don't have to have an item, but I feel angry at his behavior.

5f0bb9df6ccf8_1.png.10059d426cad7d979f1ce4e666bf85fc.png5f0bb9e644150_2.png.3b16a836160f9c3b75f20ffb359e296b.png5f0bb9eeeadb3_3.png.490cef8fa737aa8ab18f11ab05dca010.png

yujnx    20

Meh... I wonder if it's possible to somehow give some sort of penalty to toxic players and/or loot ninjas overall.

I'm sorry it happened to you, and you couldn't even reply properly due to language barrier

DevWolx    62

Unfortunately people like this don't get punished and there is plenty, even in retail (don't know about korea). Unless the administration put some new rules for that kind of behavior. Only solution is to never play again with that person and warn your friends and others.

hametsu    7

So let me remind what's really happen 

he is been an assasin with 2 cleric 

we die on every both a lot of time like ( 3/4 time on every boss ) 
we recruit a Gunner ( who is really nice atm " pistolero"  his is name ) 

i got 4KK dps on meter , kernue the ranger got 3.8kk the Gunner ( coming at drake boss) got 1.6KK dps 

Been got 800k on the entire Sauro !!!! 

we use abbysal pot on every boss for not dying and we kite every boss cuz even with 2 Cleric if i don't kite every boss i die we carry the entire sauro by 3 Ppl we do 2 boss without any heal just kite and pot healing 

so on last boss we take box and give it to the Gunner the ranger and myself 

evern on last boss of sauro we do it without healing and kite the boss for entire time 

and Btw all is stream so you can check easily what i say Korean = Nightmare ( i speak about the legion not the countries )  everytime you got a guys from korean on your pvp / PVE thing he gonna fail and be ussless so know they are all blacklisted and not only from our legion ask LFG you will see what people think 

when you recruit for get carried and you ninja all the loot in instance from past boss you got 3 eternal and keep rolling don't be surprise and don't put yourself to victim position 

Thx cya 

• Like 1

warp1819    0
2 hours ago, hametsu said:

그래서 실제로 무슨 일이 일어 났는지 기억해 봅시다. 

그는 2 명의 성직자들과 함께 암살당했습니다. 

우리는 (각 보스마다 3/4 번) 많은 시간에 죽습니다.
우리는 Gunner (실제로 atm "pistolero"는 그의 이름입니다 를 모집합니다 ) 

나는 미터에 4KK dps를 얻었다, kernue 레인저는 3.8kk를 얻었다 Gunner (드레이크 보스에서 오는) 1.6KK dps를 

얻었다 Sauro 전체에 800k를 얻었다 !!!! 

우리는 죽지 않기 위해 모든 보스에 아비 살 냄비를 사용합니다. 만약 우리가 죽는 모든 보스를 연하지 않으면 우리는 전체 사우로를 3 Ppl로 운반합니다. 

마지막 보스에서 상자를 가져 와서 포수와 레인저에게 

사우로의 마지막 보스에 우리는 치유없이 그것을하고 상사를 연 전체 

Btw는 모두 스트림이므로 당신은 내가 남자를 얻을 때마다 내가 한국말 = 악몽 (국가가 아닌 군단에 대해 이야기)을 쉽게 확인할 수 있습니다. 당신의 PVP / PVE에 대한 한국인 그는 실패하고 쓸모가 없어서 모두 블랙리스트에 올랐다는 것을 알고 있습니다. 우리 군단 에서뿐만 아니라 LFG에게 물어보십시오. 당신이 사람들

을 모집 할 때 사람들이 어떻게 생각하는지 볼 것입니다.  당신은 3 영원하고 계속 롤링 놀라지 말고 자신을 희생자 입장에 두지 마십시오 

Thx cya 

You're lying.
Not as much dead as you claim.
If you're telling the truth, it's impossible for us to kill the last boss.
We haven't died since two priests ordered us to treat together. I've been victimized twice by my last boss,
Twice or so is very common.
You're lying about giving another dps a box,
Boxes are impossible to deal with.
There were not many people in our time together.
So I was with a team member who was a little lacking.
If you want a perfect party, go to a two-key party.

DevWolx    62

I mean even with that, taking all the loot for yourselves is not really the solution. Just because "you did most of the work". Don't replay with them ever and be done with it. I also had many bad experiences with people that basically weights the instance and group down and make it a frustrating experience, but I didn't think about taking their loot from them. Just never replay with them again.

Peter    2
1 hour ago, DevWolx said:

I mean even with that, taking all the loot for yourselves is not really the solution. Just because "you did most of the work". Don't replay with them ever and be done with it. I also had many bad experiences with people that basically weights the instance and group down and make it a frustrating experience, but I didn't think about taking their loot from them. Just never replay with them again.

100% agree.