Marchutan

spawn time fix

Marchutan    0

i just came back to game asmo side

for some reason the rare mobs of lvl 40 at mistmane morrhiem map ( the elite mobs with 5 dots ) they spawn so fast am talking about mins instade of 1-4 hours and drop load of items to sell on npc the bad thing here you find lvl 65's camping there as mentor to 2nd client character 30-40 killing a cycle of 3 rare elites filling invntory of both mentor and mentee (60 milion kinah )

hope you take this seriously if it the same thing if mobs got 1-4 hours spawn time 

but now it is hell 60 milion in 1 hour O_O in aion at lvl 40 

no need to talk more about this kindly fix the respawn time

regards

32 minutes ago, rezan said:

greets from my toon fernando ely char that i made specially for the trash that run arround with his lvl 10 toon on follow abusing it

It would be nice if you'd also add "I kill the people running around in that area so that I can farm the mobs myself"

You ain't slick, sis

On 10/07/2020 at 2:58 PM, Mantrarochen said:

It would be nice if you'd also add "I kill the people running around in that area so that I can farm the mobs myself"

You ain't slick, sis

you are probably 1 of the exploiting trash that i troll and when they see me they log off , no bugged mobs for u trash with lvl 10 char , it is was gameforge you will be banned long time ago but this russian trash is for dual and multi client exploit ( bunt against shugo conzole and remove panda skin ) cuz just make server have more population in reality they are 200 ppl online with s2-3 cliners  

Marchutan    0

why is this turning on who killed who and server population 

all im asking is to fix mobs spawn time !

p.s i left the asmo side for that