Sign in to follow this  
Rizella

Active anticheat error when start (code 2) again....

Rizella    3

So this is happening again, for who knows what reason when i try to open the game with exitlag, and i'm saying again because this used to happen back then, but it stopped and now it came back apparently, any solution for this ? other than PLAYING THE GAME WITHOUT EXITLAG because i'm playing from northamerica and i get atrocious and unplayable ping without it.

image.png.c12a394ba4580842d702d42be5fb1724.png

Edited by Rizella

cheba70    0

Same problem with exitlag just started today. I switched servers from Strasbourg to Frankfurt and it is working again, not sure for how long. Ping is about the same from the two different servers.

Raidon    108

Same issue. Game decided to disconnect mid session yesterday evening for no reason. Now I cannot connect while using FR Strasbourg server.  

Edited by Raidon

TheAlmighty    1,053

Hello,
As it only concerns one server provided by exitlag, the problem is not on our side. There are no problems when playing without any ping reducer .

ANDRAON    6
В 27.06.2020 в 05:24, Rizella сказал:

So this is happening again, for who knows what reason when i try to open the game with exitlag, and i'm saying again because this used to happen back then, but it stopped and now it came back apparently, any solution for this ? other than PLAYING THE GAME WITHOUT EXITLAG because i'm playing from northamerica and i get atrocious and unplayable ping without it.

This problem appeared recently with the Pingzapper connection. Solution: before starting the game, click the check/update button to update the client. Cons: the client must be updated every time you start the game with Pingzapper.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

В 27.06.2020 в 05:24, Rizella сказал:

Итак, это происходит снова, кто знает, по какой причине, когда я пытаюсь открыть игру с помощью exitlag, и я говорю снова, потому что это раньше случалось тогда, но это прекратилось, а теперь, по-видимому, вернулось, какое-то решение для этого ? кроме того, что я играю в игру без EXITLAG, потому что я играю из Северной Америки, и я получаю ужасный и неиграбельный пинг без него.

Появилась данная проблема недавно с подключением Pingzapper. Решение: перед запуском игры обновить клиент по кнопке проверить/обновить. Минусы: клиент надо обновлять каждый раз при запуске игры с Pingzapper.

• Like 1

ANDRAON    6
В 27.10.2020 в 19:56, ANDRAON сказал:

This problem appeared recently with the Pingzapper connection. Solution: before starting the game, click the check/update button to update the client. Cons: the client must be updated every time you start the game with Pingzapper.

Later, this problem was completely solved after installing MSMQ and restarting the PC. If MSMQ is installed, it must be reinstalled (delete-restart the PC, install-restart the PC (required in this order)).

Incoming MSMQ connections on the PC should not be blocked by the firewall if you have been configured it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

В 27.10.2020 в 19:56, ANDRAON сказал:

Появилась данная проблема недавно с подключением Pingzapper. Решение: перед запуском игры обновить клиент по кнопке проверить/обновить. Минусы: клиент надо обновлять каждый раз при запуске игры с Pingzapper.

Позднее данная проблема была полностью решена после установки MSMQ и перезагрузки ПК. Если MSMQ установлен, его надо переустановить (удалить - перезагрузить ПК, установить - перезагрузить ПК (обязательно в данном порядке)).

Входящие соединения MSMQ на ПК не должны блокироваться брандмауером, если вы его настраивали.

• Like 1