Cliffcamer

Virtual machine detected

Cliffcamer    2

Hello
Every time im trying to run the game all i can see is this
this is happening from saturday, all was good before, everything needed is installed.
what should i do?

No ransomware or viruses detected

104847758_2670894479850705_5336054000726484882_n.jpg

Edited by Cliffcamer
too many files

Emlryn    9

Try to disable Intel Virtualization Technology, another player have same error and solve it with this.

navyan    0

Same here, since yesterday.

No Intel Virtualization Technology (CPU not compatible)

Capture.PNG

navyan    0
18 minutes ago, Konoyaro said:

Just for testing / debugging, try to run it with Windows 7 compatibility mode (the launcher).

no change :/

2020-06-22 13_34_04-Window.png

Konoyaro    60

Someone else told it's present since last windows update. As a last resort, if you tried everything, you can still do a system restore to previous point.

navyan    0
5 minutes ago, Konoyaro said:

Someone else told it's present since last windows update. As a last resort, if you tried everything, you can still do a system restore to previous point.

I made a reverse on windows 10 1909. And it's still the same. The only thing it's an update on euroaion launcher. Since this update. I cannot launch the client 

Konoyaro    60

You don't have any virtual desktop / sandboxie, or any app installed which runs an application separately? And you start as admin?

• Like 1

Cliffcamer    2

I found out that after update, windows sandbox was turned on. Game works fine after i disabled sandbox in the settings

• Like 1

navyan    0
2 hours ago, Cliffcamer said:

I found out that after update, windows sandbox was turned on. Game works fine after i disabled sandbox in the settings

Could you tell me how you disabled it ? Thx

Cliffcamer    2

Open control panel, then "Programs", "Programs and features" followed by "turn windows features on or off". Find Windows Sandbox on the list and deactive it ;>

navyan    0
12 hours ago, Cliffcamer said:

Open control panel, then "Programs", "Programs and features" followed by "turn windows features on or off". Find Windows Sandbox on the list and deactive it ;>

Ok, I have not this feature in my list :D

So it's not that

Chtep    1

Hi there,

I have the same problem but it's normal.
I'm playing on Linux so i have a Windows VM to play to AION ...

I just have to stop playing because of that ?

I understand the need of protection but it's not a bit radical ?

I can't disable VT-d because i use it to give my gc to the VM.

I hope there will be a patch because i'm not the only one playing on VM and i think the cheat system took a big shortcut to protect the game.

If someone have a tip to fix, it i'm listening meanwhile i will play another MMO :(

discoo    0
2 hours ago, Chtep said:

Hi there,

I have the same problem but it's normal.
I'm playing on Linux so i have a Windows VM to play to AION ...

I just have to stop playing because of that ?

I understand the need of protection but it's not a bit radical ?

I can't disable VT-d because i use it to give my gc to the VM.

I hope there will be a patch because i'm not the only one playing on VM and i think the cheat system took a big shortcut to protect the game.

If someone have a tip to fix, it i'm listening meanwhile i will play another MMO :(

bro, i had the same problem. You can run the game by discarding all the game files and the logs from your easy active antivirus crap. forgot the name... after you did this. re-install the game. and the game runs again. Appdata>loca>active easy cheat is it called i think. Remove all the files from there,  you cant delete the sys.file. kill the rest. make sure the service is not running. Sorry a bit chaotic. But diz is the way. in a nutshell.. this is how i got it working. after you killed and deleted all the game files, re-install the game. then do a check of the game. Dont run the game yet. restart the launcher. do a launcher check again.. Check if your bin64 root gets updated with files. if it does. you can start the client up again. again. sorry. a bit chaotic.

navyan    0
17 hours ago, Antonio said:

Hello @Cliffcamer,

In order to avoid getting this error, you need to disable intel-vt from your BIOS.

Instructions on how to do it here: https://www.instructables.com/id/Enable-Disable-Intel-VT-x/

We are sorry for the inconvenience and hope to see you in game!

Thank you!

Hello

and when we don't have intel-vt compatibility ? I'm using cloud computer with no VT activate (working fine before saturday...) and check with intel tools (Cloud computer : https://shadow.tech/int)

image.png.98443fdd8fbb7e5982bf2a9da36abbbb.png

9 hours ago, discoo said:

bro, i had the same problem. You can run the game by discarding all the game files and the logs from your easy active antivirus crap. forgot the name... after you did this. re-install the game. and the game runs again. Appdata>loca>active easy cheat is it called i think. Remove all the files from there,  you cant delete the sys.file. kill the rest. make sure the service is not running. Sorry a bit chaotic. But diz is the way. in a nutshell.. this is how i got it working. after you killed and deleted all the game files, re-install the game. then do a check of the game. Dont run the game yet. restart the launcher. do a launcher check again.. Check if your bin64 root gets updated with files. if it does. you can start the client up again. again. sorry. a bit chaotic.

I found it here : AppData\Local\Temp\ActiveAnticheat > Deleted all files and folders
Game deleted, and reinstalled.
Checked the game 2 times (1 restart between)
Bin64 ok
Result : Always the error....
Cloud computer without VT Technology (https://shadow.tech/int)

• Sad 1

Chtep    1
13 hours ago, discoo said:

4 hours ago, navyan said:

Hello

and when we don't have intel-vt compatibility ? I'm using cloud computer with no VT activate (working fine before saturday...) and check with intel tools (Cloud computer : https://shadow.tech/int)

image.png.98443fdd8fbb7e5982bf2a9da36abbbb.png

I found it here : AppData\Local\Temp\ActiveAnticheat > Deleted all files and folders
Game deleted, and reinstalled.
Checked the game 2 times (1 restart between)
Bin64 ok
Result : Always the error....
Cloud computer without VT Technology (https://shadow.tech/int)

Hi,

Unfortunatly same result for me :/

Thanks for the try ^^

Wait and see

• Like 1

Konoyaro    60

If your computer is in the cloud, it's virtualized. These server parks uses many main frames and simulate real PCs which is virtualization. Might be grayed out for you as you cannot virtualize a PC within your virtual PC, but unfortunately what you play on is still a virtual PC.

Edited by Konoyaro

navyan    0
9 hours ago, Konoyaro said:

If your computer is in the cloud, it's virtualized. These server parks uses many main frames and simulate real PCs which is virtualization. Might be grayed out for you as you cannot virtualize a PC within your virtual PC, but unfortunately what you play on is still a virtual PC.

How you explain it was working perfectly before O.o ? I played since 2 weeks, and it was working fine before with our cloud computer

Edited by navyan

Kevjoe    0

I'm having the same issue here, but I am running VMware on my computer but I haven't installed EuroAion inside of one, just regular on my PC.

I do however need VMware on my computer, so uninstalling it isn't an option. I'm also running on an AMD-based machine, so Intel Virtualization is also not an option... anybody got an idea how I can get in?

Admin    411
1 час назад, Kevjoe сказал:

I'm having the same issue here, but I am running VMware on my computer but I haven't installed EuroAion inside of one, just regular on my PC.

I do however need VMware on my computer, so uninstalling it isn't an option. I'm also running on an AMD-based machine, so Intel Virtualization is also not an option... anybody got an idea how I can get in?

Hello

"Virtual Machine detected. Code 0x14(0).
Solution:
a) Open Control panel -> Programs and features -> on the left side of the window press "Turn Windows features on or off" -> disable "Virtual Machine Platform" and "Windows Sandbox" features.
b) Enter BIOS/UEFI and switch off the VM feature.

thefpspower    0
6 hours ago, Admin said:

Hello

"Virtual Machine detected. Code 0x14(0).
Solution:
a) Open Control panel -> Programs and features -> on the left side of the window press "Turn Windows features on or off" -> disable "Virtual Machine Platform" and "Windows Sandbox" features.
b) Enter BIOS/UEFI and switch off the VM feature.

Ok, but now explain like I'm 5 why the hell this is necessary?

Explain to me why you are checking if virtualization technology is available rather than if the current machine is a VM? Makes no sense, no game or software does this and it's plain stupid.

People do work on their computers, it should not be a choice between interfering with actual important software or a video game because the devs thought it would make any difference other than piss off people when they found out they wasted time installing a game that has stupid anti-cheat policies.

Fix your policies.