Sign in to follow this  
Rizella

Not being able to donate without paypal

Rizella    3

So like, why did you guys disabled paypal ? is it going to return ? other payment methods such as paying directly with card aren't working at all.

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, you can use other payment methods. There are world cards and many other methods available.
We are working on the issue with paypal

TheAlmighty    1,046

Unfortunately, there's not much depending on us. We are doing our best, but the problem is not only on our side. 

Randl    0

Not good, no paypal, no donations from me. Many us cards will not process payments to Russia.

Konoyaro    60

Paypal should have it's own separate donation option using the proper way. You give a paypal address, and we send money. This "man-in-between" russian page is causing more trouble, than good.

TheAlmighty    1,046

We need it in the payment system anyway. As is was with unitpay. We still can't influence it and make this process faster. THis is on the side of the system and paypal itself, not our fault. 

cheba70    0

Unitpay does not accept my cards from US, and using the method 2 universal card says card is not same country. I have used the card there before. Not saying it is anyone's fault but it is extremely difficult to donate anything at this point. Paypal is probably the best and most popular method, not sure what their problem is with this. Something has changed on the whole setup. "Card country does not match payment Country" have tried them all.

Edited by cheba70
additional

cheba70    0

Well today it worked and accepted my card, not sure what the difference is but seems at some times it won't go through. Unitpay or whatever glitch.

Alexis    3

Mi unico metodo para ayudar al servidor es Paysafecard hay noticia de esto? Grasias

TheAlmighty    1,046
56 minutes ago, Alexis said:

Mi unico metodo para ayudar al servidor es Paysafecard hay noticia de esto? Grasias

Hola,
No hay noticias.