Sign in to follow this  
t0re

Donation via PayPal not available

t0re    0

Hello, it seems the paypal donations are not available anymore - was working just fine yesterday. Any idea if this is permanent or just a temporary issue? Not in a hurry or anything, but i would prolly want to be getting something from time to time

t0re    0

yeah same here :S my bank requires me stupid stuff to use the card directly for some things

butcherjoe    0

I also hope they restore the Paypal donation option because there other donation method is blocked from using mastercard and the other option its not even sending verification to my bank app. Its like those other method of donation is untrustworthy thats why its blocked or not recieving verificarion from my phone app.

Konoyaro    60

+ for this, only Paypal. I don't know the other sites, so I don't trust them. And I'm not leaving bank card information directly as well.

Edited by Konoyaro

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, you can use other payment methods. There are world cards and many other methods available.
We are working on the issue with paypal

Lilitha    2
11 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Witaj, możesz użyć innych metod płatności. Dostępne są karty świata i wiele innych metod.
Pracujemy nad problemem z Paypal

It's my problem that I can't use another method :( but I am very happy that you are working on a problem with paypal 9_9

butcherjoe    0
15 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, you can use other payment methods. There are world cards and many other methods available.
We are working on the issue with paypal

Same with me the other method is not working; its either blocked and not recieving verification notice on my phone after long hours of waiting.With paypal there is no issue whatsoever.

Merlin    1

Suddenly paysafecard isn't working too.

I searched my entire city for a gas station which sells those...  😂

Edited by Merlin

TheAlmighty    1,054

Unfortunately, there's not much depending on us. We are doing our best, but the problem is not only on our side. 

Xylum    0
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Unfortunately, there's not much depending on us. We are doing our best, but the problem is not only on our side. 

Glad to see you guys working on the issue. Is there any way we can have something for the UK and US in place? PayPal was the only option I could use due to other payment methods being blocked for the UK.

On a sidenote: I have quite a bit of experience with the PayPal API if you would like assistance in getting it back up and running?

Peter    2
On 16.6.2020 at 6:00 PM, Merlin said:

paypal is working now, paysafecard still isnt.

It's not working for me.

Did i miss something, because paypal doesn't appear for me when i search for it.

Merlin    1

It's now method 1. You pay via rubels and Russian PayPal so it might look different

Peter    2
18 minutes ago, Merlin said:

It's now method 1. You pay via rubels and Russian PayPal so it might look different

To be honest it looks very shady to me. But thanks for your answer =)

TheAlmighty    1,054
42 minutes ago, Zenmoon said:

I would like to know also if Paysafecard isn't an option anymore

Hello, there's a problem on the side of the payment system. So this may take some time for it to recover among our methods.