Sign in to follow this  
Linnz

Server lag?

Linnz    5

Good day,

For the past 3 days, the server has been laggy, ping is normal, PC is normal, specially in the evenings, it feels laggy like when you in siege.

Any issues?

Konoyaro    60

When you have decreased FPS in game the client processing the packets slower as well, it was like this on retail too. Write a macro with /ping commands in Macro section and run it in an empty room with high fps, and on siege / city / crowded place, there will be a notable differnece. Otherwise under normal cirumstances and high fps I have 31-50 ms on coax cable net from Hungary using WTFast. Without WTFast I have issues, but that's because my ISP is crappy.

If you have this regularly maybe the routing our ISP choosing under heavy load (evenings) is not optimal, try a gaming proxy, there are many out there with free trials. Otherwise I'm not experiencing this / also there would be many topic if it was a server issue imo. Once my ISP was a dick on retail a few years ago and had similar issue like you did, alternative routing helped.

Put here a tracert output when you start to have heavy latency. Based on the custom start command the client is using to start the game IP is 51.91.6.184.

Edited by Konoyaro
  • Like 1