FlyasS

Compensation after DDos

FlyasS    0

Hey, love the server, and FK those children DDosing server.

As compensation for the DDos i'd like as much XP as possible. I've leveled like 16 charters to 65 and 3 to 75 (on public servers) etc so I'm a bit sick of it. as a matter of fact I'm so sick of it I'm actually leveling gathering atm. Will probably end up leveling aethertapping before I do any more Quest / Grind.

I just want to Start working on my Gear agen.

Please, Please, Please!!! Dubble Or 500% XP for a week! 200 XP + 200% amulet Is the only way to go for meeee:)

Edited by FlyasS

TheAlmighty    1,046

Hello, 

Compensation is going to be eqal for everyone, we are not giving different items or boosts to everyone, it will take forever. 

We are still watching the work of the server to be sure that everything works correctly, after that the compensation will be sent. 

• Like 2

FlyasS    0

Yeah, I get that, I'm not a basket case:) But I and many others were planning on taking advantage of the extra XP this weekend gives. But because of the DC's and stuff like that it's been hard to do just that. So maby extend the double XP trough the week?

princess    9

people like you are what is wrong with all the other servers & when you come to this server making extortive demands at any opportunity,

we can only hope you get sick of the grind of levelling & GO AWAY.

• Confused 1

EndOfTime    11
On 24/05/2020 at 1:29 PM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Compensation is going to be eqal for everyone, we are not giving different items or boosts to everyone, it will take forever. 

We are still watching the work of the server to be sure that everything works correctly, after that the compensation will be sent. 

we dont want compensation, we just want to play normally !

• Like 2