Konoyaro

Extendables + Wrapping

Konoyaro    60

In online database it shows 6 pass required to send it, but I've been told it's not possible here to wrap the extendable TH drops. If this server supposed to be retail like, should't the extendables be wrappable?

• Like 1

Raidon    108

Those are totally different scrolls. There are 2 types - Wrapping scrolls and mail passes. There are no mail passes on this server because they would add huge P2W element.

Konoyaro    60

TH Reset scrolls, ap multipliers, xform candies, mounts and pets in shop are p2w too, what is the difference? Passes don't give you extend weapon, it gives a mean for your legion member to help you out or sell your loot. And as ppl are selling aion coins now, I don't see the difference.

Edited by Konoyaro

Raidon    108

And it also gives people with billions of kinah a chance to buy extends directly.

Konoyaro    60

I can make billions of kinah without selling an extendable right know, I just put LFG WTS Aion coins 270k/ piece, sell 7407 Aion coin and I get 2 billion kinah with little to no effort. And 7407 aion coin here isn't even big money I would just have to flip my credit card for it. So I don't understand your point.

Edited by Konoyaro

Raidon    108
3 hours ago, Konoyaro said:

I can make billions of kinah without selling an extendable right know, I just put LFG WTS Aion coins 270k/ piece, sell 7407 Aion coin and I get 2 billion kinah with little to no effort. And 7407 aion coin here isn't even big money I would just have to flip my credit card for it. So I don't understand your point.

this is exactly my point....

bambiche    26

Well it also gives some interesting rewards for range dps and clerics coming on dlr. I mean we legit have to ask for friends to help us cuz since they can't sell exten, there is almost no point coming dlr for them.

+ i don't really agree on the p2w aspect because it also creates economy among crafter who can sell the rod. I'm not talking about AP mail because this is for sure p2w, however the loot of extendable is extremely ramdom and mail passes can help overcome the wrong loot situation on a team.

Look, everyone selling ecoins can buy composite enchant stone temporing solution and goes full gear. At this point non AP mail pass is legit fair. 

Anyone who hasn't try to loot exten in dlr cannot understand how frustrating it is. 

• Like 1