Sign in to follow this  
Hay15

Legion

Hay15    1

just found a legion called "Suck my Duck"

that is allowed I guess , it s just a Duck , they love duck , thats why they named their legion "suck my duck"

Tousseul    9

Now, be prepared to be taunt by people on this forum, without any admin to moderate.

Every time someone complains about trash talk or so, people are allowed to laugh and trash even more.

Because you know, everything is fun. Insults on women, on your wife, your mother, it's always for fun, and you are not allowed to complain about any thing.

Shandris    49

Because of ppl like you I was forced to change my legion name twice. Can't you just enjoy the game? xD

• Thanks 2

Qelacien    2

lol really... arent you bored my friend. So they like to suck ducks... who cares it is sad to see people complaining about stupid things like that over pixels -_-

I mean really, lets think it trough, you probably refering to Women that are beeing offended by that name right? What about the gay community? so both genders are here in play. 

And again it is a duck not a d*ck. Dont be that sensetive, im not trying to trush talk here about ur post, i just really think that it is a useless topic to talk about (on that metter)

Hay15    1

I dont care name your legion whatever , I tried to do something but I guess shit people will stay shit anyway ...

I m out

Tousseul    9
On 21/05/2020 at 4:05 PM, Shandris said:

Because of ppl like you I was forced to change my legion name twice. Can't you just enjoy the game? xD

Well, I'm happy to know moderators at least do their job yes !

So tell me why reports section exists ? People like you only answer to be unpleasant, same in game on LFG.

Don't forget there are children also playing this game. This is my case, my son is 12 years old and plays Aion. Personaly we did not have problem with such a legion's name, but it won't be the case for all children; Can you maybe just think about that ?

What I was trying to say, more than just this name of legion, is that I can't see here much moderation from Almighty on this kind of subject. Few weeks ago, somebody wanted to report another player insulting his mother (or his wife maybe), and everybody laughed, without any answer from Almighty. What if this is my son (or another child) reading a player shouting "I fucked your mother" ? Should I just shut up because these are pixels and I must just "enjoy the game" ?

Report section has been created for reports, so let it like that, or answer if you have a good reason for defending what can be defended.

It's too easy to say "it's just a game", keep this sentence at the end of Siege, when people insult everybody for loosing "pixels" forts (right Qelacien ?).

Shandris    49
5 hours ago, Tousseul said:

Well, I'm happy to know moderators at least do their job yes !

So tell me why reports section exists ? People like you only answer to be unpleasant, same in game on LFG.

Don't forget there are children also playing this game. This is my case, my son is 12 years old and plays Aion. Personaly we did not have problem with such a legion's name, but it won't be the case for all children; Can you maybe just think about that ?

What I was trying to say, more than just this name of legion, is that I can't see here much moderation from Almighty on this kind of subject. Few weeks ago, somebody wanted to report another player insulting his mother (or his wife maybe), and everybody laughed, without any answer from Almighty. What if this is my son (or another child) reading a player shouting "I fucked your mother" ? Should I just shut up because these are pixels and I must just "enjoy the game" ?

Report section has been created for reports, so let it like that, or answer if you have a good reason for defending what can be defended.

It's too easy to say "it's just a game", keep this sentence at the end of Siege, when people insult everybody for loosing "pixels" forts (right Qelacien ?).

MMO are not for children, all they do is destroy other ppl's game.

• Thanks 1