Sign in to follow this  
Nemelia

Don't make the same mistake as GF

Nemelia    2

I notice that the Elyos we are more and more numerous compared to the asmos slide.

2 months ago : 50% - 50%
1 month ago : 52% - 48%
nowadays : 56% - 44%

If it continues like this, we will have no more PvP.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Konoyaro    60

Yeah I agree even though I'm Elyos. No amount of incentives will do anything because most of the players joining are casuals who don't read anything just click. They create a new account, they more likely choose the "good angel" from the picture than the "bad angel". Only closing or queueing faction registration can stop it. If they cannot choose elyos, you might lose some new registration yes, but you will lose way more if asmos will not have any success in anything, because your actual playing and loyal customers will quit then. Think about it.

Currently asmos are winning, but I know a high amount of veteran players who recently registered and they are very good, leveling up on elyos side (ex-veteran asmos also rerolled ely). As op said, balance will change soon and drastically.

Edited by Konoyaro
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

YEG    8

Both sides in siege focus dux like autistic ppl we never have a proper fight, but ure right that we outnumber you when there is a "lead"...

"Balance" of ely side is bad mostly cuz of bad call, and it is the same in asmo side... Ararma have most of french ppl who don't wana follow his lead, and when french tryed smth, ararma's friends didn't followed lyue... Thing is if ure devide u can't win siege specificlu when ure outnumbered or that the calls are bad... The gap is not huge (i meen in term of number) And have always exist (when i arrived ely was outnumbered on siege only cuz ppl didn't come at siege) i guess at this moment it is the same on asmo side

• Thanks 1

Nemelia    2

We will see that in the coming weeks ;)  And I don’t know who is Ararma but the problem it’s not specially siege ! It’s relatively good for asmos on siege 

Edited by Nemelia
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

YEG    8

LMAO Did we cry for ceranium when elyos was dominated??? Like motivate ppl, find a lead, and fight. Stop crybabe for cera that u don't deserved by afking at siege...

Cosy    8
On 19/07/2020 at 8:29 PM, YEG said:

LMAO Did we cry for ceranium when elyos was dominated??? Like motivate ppl, find a lead, and fight. Stop crybabe for cera that u don't deserved by afking at siege...

Yes you cried and asmo left one or two fortress at least when ely didn't have a mass problem but only missed a leader. But ely side is quiet egocentric rn and can't even give up a fortress to motivate ppl. Now you are the domiant side good for you.

But don't cry later when the serv will turn to 70 - 30 .

Personnaly, i don't care about ceranium and others stuff, but it's kinda sad to see so many asmo going ely.

• Like 1