Sign in to follow this  
Jesp

Bard 4.7 sounds

Jesp    4

This was suggested by another person on Discord, but I talked to that person and his/her suggestion didn't get an answer.

This might be quite hard to implement, maybe it can be implemented by just changing a couple of files.

Would it be possible to implement bard 4.7's sounds? I find them way better than the ones on this version, not asking to change skills only the sound or make us able to change them, here's a video example: 

Thanks for taking your time to read my suggestion even if it doesn't go anywhere.

• Like 2

iv done it , i cant find files from 4.7 instead i took from 5.7 only 1 sound dont working  idk why > fiery descant is it , stining note is ok and mana heal is ok too 

Jesp    4

I'm going to download a full 4.7 and try, if it works I'll post the files needed here.

• Like 1

you dont need whole game only sound files,  if you download torrent just select this files 

sounds/ effects / artist / artist / artist.pak

original file 4,96 MB

the pack i replaced was 5,89 MB

rowsing in pack files to see if they identical i found the frog skill sounds :( ahh miss that skill :D

Edited by connormacgunner
  • Thanks 1

Jesp    4

Hello everyone!
So I got the artist.pak from a 4.7.5 server I downloaded, 

all stuff works except the Fiery Descant yeah, its sound didn't change. 
As the post above this one said, this goes into EuroAion/Sounds/effects/artist/artist.pak

Download it below

artist.pak

Edited by Jesp

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

You can try to follow the suggestions of other players, but sadly we cannot implement this for the whole server.