Sign in to follow this  
N3tRunn3r

[Bug] Event Greater Running Scroll ~ doesn't stack

N3tRunn3r    0

Hi,

as in this screenshot showed, i have got 2 seperated "[Event] Greater Running Scroll" items. Those don't "stack".

You can see on that screenshot 20x & 47x "[Event] Greater Running Scroll" items. And within my hotbar, those count together as 67.

aion00013yj28.jpg

BTW & PS,

this is the best Aion Server I have ever met within past 10~15 years. Your server performances are GREAT!! I am willing to donate you up to 100 EUR!! This rocks, really. But you need to do more advertisements. However, on some sites your server is already on Rank #2, gg!!

This is a best Aion server and I would like to see more players <333

Edited by N3tRunn3r

TheAlmighty    1,054
3 hours ago, N3tRunn3r said:

Hi,

as in this screenshot showed, i have got 2 seperated "[Event] Greater Running Scroll" items. Those don't "stack".

You can see on that screenshot 20x & 47x "[Event] Greater Running Scroll" items. And within my hotbar, those count together as 67.

aion00013yj28.jpg

BTW & PS,

this is the best Aion Server I have ever met within past 10~15 years. Your server performances are GREAT!! I am willing to donate you up to 100 EUR!! This rocks, really. But you need to do more advertisements. However, on some sites your server is already on Rank #2, gg!!

This is a best Aion server and I would like to see more players <333

Hello, there are different items of running scrolls, they have different IDs and that's why they don't stack, even with the same names. 

Thank you for your feedback and help! We are running advertisements and also promote the server with the help of streamers and voting system! 

• Like 1