Sign in to follow this  
K0LL3G3

Let's talk about stigma shards

K0LL3G3    5

Heyho,

I've been playing on this server for quite some time now. And I'm having a blast so far. It's a really nice server and mostly kind people to play with.

There is one thing that bothers me quite a bit tho and that is the availability (in form of the broker prices) of stigma shards. Especially for classes that have to switch stigmas a lot (mostly between PvP and PvE) you are soft locked out of some content if you don't farm 24/7 to be able to afford switching stigmas on a regular basis.

My suggestion would be to either lower the shard cost on switching stigmas or higher their drop rate.

I know you have a policy of being 100% retail like and maybe the drop and stigma equip rates are the same as they were on retail but on retail I never ever had the problem of not being able to switch my stigmas cause I didn't had enough kinah. Even when I switched 10 times per day as cleric.

Stigma shards were just cheap in retail and I would really like that here.

Imo it wouldn't even change to much. You would just give the players the freedom to play the build they like where and when they like without spending all their money on stigma shards.

I don't even want like 1 stigma shard per stigma switch. Just bring it down to a reasonable price.

Greetings

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Judasz    3

Or add something like Heal camp event (with potions) But for stigma shard like npc who is giving 1500 stigma shards a day for example.

berousing    10

Hi

I'm somehow happy that i'm not the only one suffering from this. i'm cleric and i have to switch at least twice a day, today their prices are 3700/u we need at least 3000 that's 22 Million daily just to change the stigmas two times. so big UP for K0LL3G3 his point is very valid.

Kikoro    11

When I joined the potion and scroll prices on broker where ridiculous as well, that did change with the incomming mass of people, but stigma shards will not even out that way and are rather getting more expensive even. 

It makes an actual difference for a lot of classes and I already know ppl who rerolled cause they couldnt be arsed to spend 50kk+ a week to play their class like intended on retail. 

Its supposed to be a money sink, similar to shards and pots but atm its just out of Proportion since it hits some Classes MUCH harder than others. 

I dont care how its fixed, if by introducing some kind of regular event, upping the shard drop rate specifically, having some mechanic to buy shards at a fixed price or trade them in for something else which can be farmed, but the current status quo makes some classes pretty much unplayable as intended on your server which can not possibly be in the spirit of "retail like" you are going for. 

I personally see this as the single most pressing issue the server currently has, even more so than the downtimes due to ddos or the ballancing of races.

berousing    10

No one cares about bots tbh or where the stigmas come from, we have human bots farming underground 24h24 both sides so even if you want to farm there's a lot of challenge.

I saw another post from Rulai that lasts since end 2019 and i guess nothing gonna change.