Nexus

Shugo Tomb Event

Nexus    1

mine is only a proposal for admins. most of us have never played the shugo tomb event on this server. Is it possible to propose it again soon? Ty

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

We had this event relatively recently, so need to wait at least a bit. Not going to start it again really soon. 

toLsti_1992    2
Hello my English excuses me I use a translator.

That's a real shame, I started playing with a group here and we are already puzzling 
when the Shugo Tomb will probably be here in the form of an event.

I hope the wait is not too long :)

Furthermore I would suggest to the team to organize the Alchemy Essence event where 
you have to collect Alchemy Essences and Pieces to get a green or golden key. That 
was the hit and is sure to be well received :).
Edited by toLsti_1992
  • Like 1

Raidon    108
8 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

We had this event relatively recently, so need to wait at least a bit. Not going to start it again really soon. 

Kinda weird after we had 2 Beritra Treasure events since last Shugo Emperial Tomb event. Same for "Collect 2 pieces of X to make Y" aka Valentine hearts and Rabbit paws events.

Nexus    1

yes, there have been numerous events that repeat themselves, while the shugo tomb which for us users is the one of greatest interest was made only once months ago. All new users have never seen it

• Thanks 1

Kikoro    11
On 15/05/2020 at 5:48 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Have to agree with the others here, just check how your numbers increased since january and consider all of those have missed it. I recon atm more than half the server population has joined after january, probably even more than 2/3 from what Ive been told. 

Raidon    108
5 hours ago, Kikoro said:

Have to agree with the others here, just check how your numbers increased since january and consider all of those have missed it. I recon atm more than half the server population has joined after january, probably even more than 2/3 from what Ive been told. 

This is true. When I joined in late January, we barely had 700 people at peak times, now we constantly have 1.6k - 1.8k online, and over 2k over during peak times. Many people would love to have decent drop from Shugo instance rather than running around South Katalam, collecting some useless pieces of garbage.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1