Sign in to follow this  
bambiche

Suggestion: drop rates DLR/TH

bambiche    26

Hello,

I was wondering is it's possible to ease the drop rates in DLR/TH.

Currently, since this server is retail like, the chance of dropping the extendable weapon of your class in this instance is very (very) low. Futhermore, the "generic" loot we get there most of the time is a mithril medal. 

The shop doesn't have extendable wrap which can be considered as p2w and i understand. However since most of the people who have an extendable weapon here are those who were in the server during an event where you can drop one, i think it's fair to make one of the hardest instance of the game a little bit more rewarding for the players who can pass through it (indeed there are only 2 teams that are currently doing the instance ely side). In retail, they implemented extendable event/wrap around 4.5 so many ppl already got the weapon but here i feel it's kind of unbalance between players who did the event and the others. 

I was thinking for exemple to give at least a weapon/accessory/wings/trophy for a successful run. Since there are mythical/non extendable/extendable weapon and we can get stuff that can be from other class, the instance remains challenging. 

~ From a desesperate templar

• Like 8

Jedusor    6

I can also add argument to get this Special Courier Pass in shop. This will increase craft economy (still need to get weaponcraft/handcraft 500+  to get item to morph weapon  to 65), and also increase number of ally activity for Dragon Lord Refuge / Tiamat Hideout.

But most important, this will increase (indirectly) number of player to join server : Lot of player are exhausted to gear up a new player but if they hear we will able to trade weapon dropped (by courrier pass or another way) , they will probably join us.

Or you can just like retail: add event with sweet droprate weaponbox and rollbackscroll in shop for this event.

Staly    0

there are things more p2W in the current store than PvE courier pass 60...

c692e6a7fa249ebbae897caf1bdf2ce0_400x400

Edited by Staly

Konoyaro    60

That event was a mistake from the staff, because it given unfair advantage against the new players. Extends should be the most rare weapons in-game, especially that this server will run 4.6 forever. Staff already said courier passes won't be implemented, but a crafting chance event would be appreciated, so we can try to create one.

Staly    0
2 hours ago, Konoyaro said:

That event was a mistake from the staff, because it given unfair advantage against the new players. Extends should be the most rare weapons in-game, especially that this server will run 4.6 forever. Staff already said courier passes won't be implemented, but a crafting chance event would be appreciated, so we can try to create one.

People will sell extend very expensive, how do you want a new buy one?

Edited by Staly

bambiche    26

I'm once again asking for it.

Actually all my teams are dropping. Clerics don't see any advantage this instance can give to them since they can't sell exten, can't sell mythical skin, same as range dps. Out of more than 50 runs in 1 month, i've seen 4 ppl getting the right exten. People are getting desesperate and want to stop.

Pls can we got an answer from the staff about dlr's drop, especially if we can add mail pass. Nearly all the players around agree about putting the pve one in the shop. 

• Like 1

Konoyaro    60
4 hours ago, Staly said:

People will sell extend very expensive, how do you want a new buy one?

I'm currently learning handicrafting and try myself. It going to take a long time. Saw a person selling key material for like 280 mil for different type of extend, it's affordable.

3 hours ago, bambiche said:

I'm once again asking for it.

Actually all my teams are dropping. Clerics don't see any advantage this instance can give to them since they can't sell exten, can't sell mythical skin, same as range dps. Out of more than 50 runs in 1 month, i've seen 4 ppl getting the right exten. People are getting desesperate and want to stop.

Pls can we got an answer from the staff about dlr's drop, especially if we can add mail pass. Nearly all the players around agree about putting the pve one in the shop. 

Ask your team to give your cleric 1 mil per person. Totally not much, but for the cleric it will be good money.

Edited by Konoyaro

bambiche    26
14 hours ago, Konoyaro said:

Ask your team to give your cleric 1 mil per person. Totally not much, but for the cleric it will be good money.

So we are supposed to pay 2 clerics + 2 range dps 1kk everytime we do an instance which we spam 2-3 per days + using rollback scroll. This is just nonsense. 

• Thanks 1

Konoyaro    60

"So we are supposed to pay 2 clerics + 2 range dps 1kk everytime we do an instance which we spam 2-3 per days + using rollback scroll. This is just nonsense. "

You do what you do, this is just a suggestion. 1kk for a TH run is nothing. 1kk in the game itself is nothing. If you spam the instance it's your decision, this suggestion went to players who play without rollback scroll. If clerics don't want to join (which is totally understandable, If I were them I wouldn't bother as well), you need to motivate one. They are using their free time to play, and you essentially asking them to do you free job.

Edit:

Sorry, I reacted to a previous Cleric.

Changes in team comp is good approach. Get a chanter and bard in your team. If they are not total noobs, most of the frequent, daily instances can be done with them, some of the instances don't even need cleric heal, like KKM. These classes have healings, dispells and shields for a reason. Another approach is to only switch to dps when you doing solo arena, when you have like 6 tickets lined up, I can't see any more reason to switch on DPS stigmas, but if there is, make sure you schedule all on one day. Experiment some. I also using currently this built, and I only switch invincibility mantra to recovery spell and vice versa, for most of the instances it's suitable. Neither full dps, neither full support, it's around 50:50. http://aion.aspirine.su/stigma/?lang=en#bCnashkalaqaBdawepgaaeabgjgof . Everything can be solved with creative thinking.

Edited by Konoyaro

bambiche    26

ok so first by principle paying people so they come in HL instance shouldn't even be an option. Also rollback is a choice but the chance of dropping the right exten is so freaking low you need to. 

Second it's not only 1 cleric, it's everything excepted glad temp and chant who comes here for free. Adding mail pass will make the instance rewarding for them too. We are not in 3.5 anymore where people were farming the instance cuz you could get the best HL stuff at the time. 

3rd your point on team comp just made me realise you don't even know the instance and yet debating on a subject concerning it. There is literraly no way DLR can be achieved without clerics. It's not what you called a "daily instance". 

Konoyaro    60

"ok so first by principle paying people so they come in HL instance shouldn't even be an option" - Didn't said that, I said there's no reason to for a cleric to go. If they are your friends, or want enchants from that specific instance, want to have legion fun, why not?

"Also rollback is a choice" - Yes.

"Adding mail pass will make the instance rewarding for them too" - I agree, however every random will have extend on this server eventually, which makes it's exclusivity pretty much gone. The server will stay 4.6 forever. If people start farming extends server wide, the prices will get lower to a point it will be reachable for pretty cheap eventually for everyone. You essentially killed off one of the main end game content element, and made rich the first 100-200 people who starts selling it.

"3rd your point on team comp just made me realise you don't even know the instance and yet debating on a subject concerning it" - I was the 2nd chanter on Spatalos, who got an extendable weapon from Tiamat Hideout, from 3.x, you missed on that one pretty hard (WITHOUT rollback scrolls). And somehow we always had clerics. On this server, I want to go with the crafted one. The comment of doing instance without cleric was accidentally sent into this topic, It supposed to go into another thread, to another person.

Edited by Konoyaro

bambiche    26

Ofc friend clerics come to help us, but taking 1h of their time everyday to not get anything is annoying for them and they finish to stop.

And no, not every ramdom will get it because the few extendable advailable from this server are from those who farmed TH firstly and they will exchange exten with the premade so everyone will get the right exten. And ye people will buy it, but they will also buy the rod which cost a lot and that will create economy among craft other than alchemy and food.

Also, it's an endless gear ofc but when you compare it to what is the endless gear for most of the class (which mean looting a mythical weap out of some instance like grendal/RST/sauro/SWB which is compared to TH really easy to get) that's disproportionate. It's not 3.x anymore, the instance isn't rewarding for everyone.