Sign in to follow this  
Raidon

How is % drop rate calculated with rate+premium?

Raidon    108

Can devs clear something up for me - How is drop percentage calculated with weekend boost+100% drop rate from premium? If on weekdays drop rate is 100%, on weekends 200%, does that mean another 100% adds it to 300% or doubles it to 400%? Because 100% of 200% is another 200%.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

All the boosts work on the basic stats. So in your example it will be 300%, not 400%. 

If we take an item with 5% drop on week day, then on the weekend it will be 10%. Adding drop boost pack it will be 15%, not 20. 

Amulets work same, the are applied to the basic stat. 

Luyanara    9
15 minutes ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

All the boosts work on the basic stats. So in your example it will be 300%, not 400%. 

If we take an item with 5% drop on week day, then on the weekend it will be 10%. Adding drop boost pack it will be 15%, not 20. 

Are you absoluteley sure? - Im pretty sure that in 5.0 the levelpatch, that ep amulet stacked multiplicativeley with ep events - so when we had 100% ep event and 100% amulet we had x4 ep (=+300%). ofc 5.0 was later and mechanics could have changed. When I use 200% ep amulet here on weekend, i ge 3x ep (based on top of ep event) - so ep must stack multiplicativeley.

So this means EP event and dropevents have different mechanics in terms of stacking?

Edited by Luyanara

Raidon    108
1 hour ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me.

TheAlmighty    1,054
8 hours ago, Luyanara said:

Are you absoluteley sure? - Im pretty sure that in 5.0 the levelpatch, that ep amulet stacked multiplicativeley with ep events - so when we had 100% ep event and 100% amulet we had x4 ep (=+300%). ofc 5.0 was later and mechanics could have changed. When I use 200% ep amulet here on weekend, i ge 3x ep (based on top of ep event) - so ep must stack multiplicativeley.

So this means EP event and dropevents have different mechanics in terms of stacking?

This all was cleared out by the server developer and is right. All the items, including amulets, apply to the basic stats. 

Luyanara    9
4 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

This all was cleared out by the server developer and is right. All the items, including amulets, apply to the basic stats. 

Thank you for the clarifying!

mezmer    0

Hi just to clarify how does extra drop rate work in party?

Is it applied to character that loot or calulated lets say:

2 players have 100% thats 200% total.

In full party this would be 200% / 6 = 33 % extra?

TheAlmighty    1,054
10 hours ago, mezmer said:

Hi just to clarify how does extra drop rate work in party?

Is it applied to character that loot or calulated lets say:

2 players have 100% thats 200% total.

In full party this would be 200% / 6 = 33 % extra?

Hello, yes, the boost will be divided between all members of the group

Raidon    108
2 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, yes, the boost will be divided between all members of the group

Ow, I also wanted to know that. Thanks for bringing that up @mezmer and @TheAlmighty for answering.