aitorhergon    0

Hello Daevas,

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language:

When I try to change any option settings, aion goes black screen. It appears as "Not Responding" in the Task Manager and it is impossible to work again.

This occurs even when trying to map a key in the configuration and I give it to accept or when I change anything.

I indicate the tests that I have carried out:

• I have deleted the files system.cfg and SystemOptionGraphics.cfg
  • I have deleted the registry folder \ HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Aion \ Client \ SystemInfo
  • I have installed the C ++ indicated on the euroaion page, along with the directx and the net framework.
  • The aion works perfectly, the error only happens when changing some configuration setting.
  • I have deleted the Euroaion and the official Aion, I have used programs that remove the trace of all Aion and I have tried the Euroaion again and the same thing happens.

Important Thing: It doesn't happen to me in the official Aion!!

Some help?

akds22    0

I have a problem like the person above, in addition, if the game minimizes it happens the same, on an old computer with win7 it did not happen, now on win10 and amd rx5700 card with the latest drivers is happening, is there any way to do it?

vladdeme    0

I have the same problem, but I also have no system.cfg or systemoptions.cfg, can someone send me theirs so I can fix this annoying issue ?

aitorhergon    0

The only way I got it to "work" was to copy the system.cfg and SystemOptionGraphics.cf files from the OFFICIAL AION and this problem stopped me. But now after playing several hours the RAM used by AION goes from being 1.5 -2 GB to 100MB and the RAM consumption increases up to 100%.

I also have an RX5700 XT, it is likely to be compatibility problems with this graphic in older versions of AION.

PS: sorry for my english