Sign in to follow this  
YEG

AP CAP

AP CAP  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should admins up the "cap" (the amount) of ap nesserasy to be capped? (If possible delet it except if you gain ap from the same player)

YEG    8

Hello everyone

As most players know, there is an old mechanic with making you stop winning ap from players when you gain too much of them in a short period of time. Originally this mechanic was made to prevent of ap trading between players when the ranking was still in AP.

Actually the system is on ap and the cap ap is also good to prevent from ap trade (if u kill the same player x time in y mins you will not gain any ap...) with is good. But as i explain to Goldaion admins with are "probably" the same as EuroAion ones, this becomes a problem on mass pvp (At every siege, after 2 minutes i can't win any ap even if i hit differents players, and i thing a lot of players have the same problem.) This mecanic is known by alot of players.

My suggestion with is also a poll : Should admins up the "cap" (the amount) of ap nesserasy to be capped? (If possible delet it except if you gain ap from the same player)

As usualy : feel free to discust about this topic, stay polite and respect the rules of forum :)

• Thanks 1

Hayter    83

I answer NO. Admins shouldn't change anything. Just do not be late for siege, go with the league and get your GP. Otherwise people will just level up the character of opposite race and bring him to siege to farm ap and get GP. Siege is for war and unification of race, not for farm. Developers were right to prevent AP trading. Just enjoy the game and play the way it's intended. Do not turn sieges into shit.

• Confused 3

Luyanara    9
3 hours ago, Hayter said:

I answer NO. Admins shouldn't change anything. Just do not be late for siege, go with the league and get your GP. Otherwise people will just level up the character of opposite race and bring him to siege to farm ap and get GP. Siege is for war and unification of race, not for farm. Developers were right to prevent AP trading. Just enjoy the game and play the way it's intended. Do not turn sieges into shit.

Lol I think you didnt understand anything! You really think think this would affect Sieges? This has nothing to do with sieges lol! If ppl would actually try to AP trade during sieges - they would have more AP and better rewards than if joining alliances - so many sieges I had 3xR1 reward without any AP cap..... The AP cap doensnt affect AP trading during sieges in ANY way - think it would be easy R1 reward if ppl trade.

Like OP said it's a relic - and it's kinda confusing if u can get more AP/hour by killing PVE mobs than by PVP, since AP were intended to be PVP-currency. In Addition killing ap mobs provides loot as well.

AP cap does not prevent AP trading anymore in any way - so whats ur point? - if anyone is worried about AP trading - a personal AP cap per enemy player would be way more efficient - since is's the only way that really prevents from leveling char + trade.

YEG    8

Maybe i explained my self bad...

But for my self, it concerns the siege and mass pvp in general. There is no point with traders, in contrary traders will have fewer advantages: No cap ap mean if the trader wants his rank 1 he will have to bring his acc more time than others kill enemies (With at a moment start to be obvious and he can get banned easily)

Actually for peoples with aoe, if they fight on sillus, even 3-4 minutes they have to afk 5 mins to get rewards again it deserved siege.... And you ask about league, but it would be the same with an efficient alliance... Obv is i make aoe for 24 peoples il will take me around 20-30 mins to reach the cap and by this time i will be uncaped) But i am sorry, what's the point of PL alliances members that are afk on the back lane? do you really think it is better for the faction? For me it is far better to encourage peoples to make more and more ap to reach rank 1, in that way, peoples will have to impact on enemies to makes ap.

As i introduce it for me this mechanic is old and useless since the rank is not anymore in AP. Just punish ap trade, set the settings to stop win ap after like 5 or 6 kill on the same target. And uncap the overall ap cap from 25-35k to 150-200k...

Because for the moment if you hit multiple target, in 1 or 2 minutes of siege you are capp, and it is useless to push anymore, you will get nothing more...

Edited by YEG