Sign in to follow this  
Admin

[Event] Beritra Treasures!

Admin    411

kQrBb5b.jpg

Beritra treasures awaiting you!

Beritra Legions were moving the treasures of their lord,
but in a hurry they lost a lot of chests on the roads of Danaria.
So what can be found among these treasures...

DANARIA

On the paths of Danaria one can find chests with rewards.
They are scattered all around the location and stay open to the eye right on the roads.

image.png.a68e1e9edcf4c44bee9a5fe0fd4f9776.png

More chests can be found here:

9Ns01NZ5O5k.jpg.322cd4b63ea0846b88cadaed1976c517.jpg

No key is needed to open the chests.

From the chest you can obtain:

Spoiler
  • Tempering Solution
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.90
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.100
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.110
  • Enchantment Stone Lv.120
  • Stigma shards 100pcs (100%
  • Power Shard: +50  (100%
  • Manastone Pouch  (Green Manastones Lv.60)  (100%

Changes will be available in game from 01.05 to 10.05 inclusive 

Thank you for attention and have great time in game!

Luyanara    9

same problem as in last event that sins/dw classes have a huge advantage over others like mages - 1 sin can easily "outdmg" 2 mages on a chest - maybe even 3. would be cool if there is found a solution.

Otherwise would be cool event =)

• Like 1

koekie    8

Event sucks i agree why Luyanara 

We mage class don't have any chance.

Sucked before and sucks more now make new events pls don't bring the same back.

Jaeger_DS    5

Thanks for the event!

But yea unfortunately it's was not a good idea to concentrate Chests in small perimeter, because like this only the legion spe zerg can enjoy this event by camping and kept the spot all the day as i could see this afternoon.

People who play alone unless they are sins can't even take one chest if they can only play during the day.  

I think it would have been wise to distribute the chests fairly in all danaria to avoid that only the big legions take advantage of this event. 

:x

DevWolx    62

Try killing boxes as aethertech... Mages at least have dots especially spiritmaster + his pet. So if you are re doing this event are you gonna take in consideration all the feedback or just the Tempering Solutions' feedback ? I get it it's supposed to be a PvP event to fight over boxes. But the problem is that the boxes have too much hp to kill and what's worse if people from your own faction can steal the box from you even if you start killing it before them just because their class kills it way faster and loot unlock for the one dealing the most dps on the box. So it doesn't matter if you always find boxes first and almost kill them if another better class for the job just comes by and yoink it. Not even gonna talk about zerging from both factions (yes consider you are solo and you found a box then a group of people same faction just comes and steal it).

If you can change opening the boxes as a casting when you click on them like how the boxes for halloween event in Silentra, not "who deals the most amount of 1 dmg faster", this would be good and fair for everyone and open world PvP would still be there. Also consider spreading them equally around the map and having a bit of a random spawn time so no camping. People must be moving constantly looking for them and fighting with opposite faction.

• Like 2

Jinkuu    0

can you please decrease the respawn timer on the box? and could you also make who ever attack the box 1st get the loot. I got 5 boxes taken from me by people in groups even though I attacked it first. This event is pointless if you go solo.

Dio    12
6 hours ago, Jinkuu said:

can you please decrease the respawn timer on the box? and could you also make who ever attack the box 1st get the loot. I got 5 boxes taken from me by people in groups even though I attacked it first. This event is pointless if you go solo.

So all u need to make is first hit then afk and loot if others get the box? That's stupid. Just group up like everyone else if you can't do it solo.

TheAlmighty    1,054

Hello, 

We have received the requests to start this event all over again so more players will go to danaria. That is not solely our decision.

Regarding the class difference, this is how it works for everything. If you farm some mobs, you can get the same problems in mage<->assassin/ranger. And these classes are just supposed to be unexpected, aren't they? This is made by the game creators (which are NCSoft), this is their "role". Not like we're defending them, it is just true. Mage classes have some more controle skills on the other side.

Making the boxes open with cast will bring a lot of complains about getting hit just once and losing the chest cuz of it. 

The loot is always received by the side dealing the most damage, it is not only about the boxes. It also concerns monsters, bosses and so on. 

You can also find a group if you do not like being 1 against a team. 

So, everyone have equal conditions here.

Sharonstone    1
3 hours ago, Dio said:

So all u need to make is first hit then afk and loot if others get the box? That's stupid. Just group up like everyone else if you can't do it solo.

lmao are you serious? stop thinking only about yourself - what about ppl who started playing and dont have kinnah/gear? not everyone got got gear/xforms/alliance to farm them boxes. And its not stupid - not everyne wants to group for this event (ofc asmo side cant cos ely got alliance for this event :D)

As DevWolkx said solo players cant compete or they will be zerged. Why boxes can't be placed all over danaria? More places to fight for :P

DevWolx    62
On 02/05/2020 at 5:27 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Regarding the class difference, this is how it works for everything. If you farm some mobs, you can get the same problems in mage<->assassin/ranger. And these classes are just supposed to be unexpected, aren't they? This is made by the game creators (which are NCSoft), this is their "role". Not like we're defending them, it is just true. Mage classes have some more controle skills on the other side.

Making the boxes open with cast will bring a lot of complains about getting hit just once and losing the chest cuz of it. 

Event is about opening boxes why should it have a class difference ? Made by NCSoft doesn't mean its a good design, if you can fix a bad design choice made by the original devs why not do it ? Don't you think it is better for your playerbase that it should be fair for everyone ? Everyone must be able to do it at the same manner, class difference matter in gameplay not in opening a box for an event...

Making the box with cast will not bring any complains cause nothing will change about the event, only positive change is more people gonna participate since it will be fair, you already lose your chest if you get hit right now, are you gonna keep hitting the chest while an enemy player is killing you ? You gonna die before being able to open it lol. So you gonna stop hitting the chest to defend yourself (and the chest will regen its hp cause you stopped damaging it), if you win the fight chest is yours, if you die you lost it. Nothing will change about how the event works it's just gonna be less frustrating and everyone can enjoy it. Like just the thing about your own faction stealing your chest just in front of your eyes and taking it from your hands is more annoying than dying to an enemy player cause that's just PvP and it's okay. The event in silentra had the same mechanic it had a map with chests that open with cast and it had open PvP and there was no complain about it comparing to this event.

• Like 1

Daniels    3

Nice events....... Someone get tons of Temporal Solutions others just can watch from a distance...... This events only helping the strongest players others it's not a factor at all. So the ppl that need the help can't take it. The ppl that have enough from the events keep taking everything... NICE EVENTS!!! for the donators maybe... Total B......t!

• Like 2

Desperation    6
On 02.05.2020 at 8:27 AM, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

We have received the requests to start this event all over again so more players will go to danaria. That is not solely our decision.

The loot is always received by the side dealing the most damage, it is not only about the boxes. It also concerns monsters, bosses and so on. 

You can also find a group if you do not like being 1 against a team. 

So, everyone have equal conditions here.

You will get a lot of complains (alrdy got some?) when you implement event as sin/glad oriented. Will not you?

You cant talk about equal conditions when some classes can destroy box faster cause of their class.

No, it doesnt concern mobs and bosses. For example, if its simple mob in UG, cler can outdps sin with nukes cause he has 25m range. 2 nukes - more than 50% hp of simple mob.

I cant stop wondering when I read your comments - you are so wrong in so many things about the game. Can I ask if you have any PvP videos or streams that prove you ever were skilled player that knows all aspects of the game?

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
11 hours ago, Desperation said:

You will get a lot of complains (alrdy got some?) when you implement event as sin/glad oriented. Will not you?

You cant talk about equal conditions when some classes can destroy box faster cause of their class.

No, it doesnt concern mobs and bosses. For example, if its simple mob in UG, cler can outdps sin with nukes cause he has 25m range. 2 nukes - more than 50% hp of simple mob.

I cant stop wondering when I read your comments - you are so wrong in so many things about the game. Can I ask if you have any PvP videos or streams that prove you ever were skilled player that knows all aspects of the game?

Hello, 

Every class has some opposite class. If you like the speed with shich assassins kill the boxes, you can play assassin. The event is built into the game client and we are not changing it. 

And no, I don't have any videos. I'm not only a game questions support, and you're not the one who must dig into my CV. 

• Confused 1

Desperation    6
3 hours ago, TheAlmighty said:

Hello, 

Every class has some opposite class. If you like the speed with shich assassins kill the boxes, you can play assassin. The event is built into the game client and we are not changing it. 

And no, I don't have any videos. I'm not only a game questions support, and you're not the one who must dig into my CV. 

Should I play sin cause they work out better in some events? I dont like this class, but would like to have events made for everyone - which is fair, dont you think so?

• Like 1

TheAlmighty    1,054
16 hours ago, Desperation said:

Should I play sin cause they work out better in some events? I dont like this class, but would like to have events made for everyone - which is fair, dont you think so?

So the event was the same for everyone. 

• Confused 1